Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reanna's Notes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reanna's Notes Reply with quote

--in flourished writting--

Fellow Classmates, first impressions:

Gwenaella - Elven; Seems focussed on doing things outside of school. She seems to have an affection for what she calls fun and also for fire. Drags me along whenever she wants me to come along.

Patches - Gwen's cat; Kittens are so innocent and sweet,with a short attention span, but sweet none the less.

Barrin - Hobbit; Likes food and also drinking. Can communicate with Patches, showing a bond to the natural world. Seems uneasy around figures of authority. Goes along with what Gwen's fun.

Saul - Elven; A capable warrior and scout. Seems focussed on tasks, and completing them adequately.

Minos - Human; Has a heart like a wheel, with spokes for many a female it seems. Reminds me of a Satyr a bit, joking around and singing. Despite that I feel he has a more serious side that he keeps hidden.

Sally - Human; Appears to be focussing on something called acrobrabri *scratched out* acrobatics. Apparently an art that includes jumping around and making elaborate rolls and such.

Willoughby - Human; Has an affection for books and studying. He has magical talents, unclear where he draws power from. Seems most comfortable in libraries.

Ribbly - Gnome; Excells at strange things called experiments. They tend to include fire and smoke and explosions. Seems to be a hard worker though.

Thane - Half-Orc; Nice enough, and good at lifting heavy things. Not extremely talkative, but nice enough.

Only the winds know what the years will bring, they seem friendly enough.

If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--in flourished writting--

A coldness covers the lands, snow and ice forming slowly but surely. I presume the nights are growing shorter, yet I have not spend enough attention on them to be certain.
Many things of nature will slip into hybernation soon, the animal but also the plants. The winds however will continue to blow, a comfort. Pherhaps the winds are restless, like a traveler without a home. I sometimes miss home, miss the green leaves of the trees above, the misty woods and the starlit skies. However, this is the road I choose, my road.

May the winds be my guide.

--seemingly scribbled down a bit faster--

Bifur Boulderstone:
      - Find in Laketown
      - Give note from Lady Sidonia

- Do not drift of the paths
        - Matter seems to be of importance
        - Get food for others, it's a long journey apparently

May the winds guide our path

I promise.
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--in flourished writing--

Bombur Boulderstone (son of)
    Found in Laketown, helping him get to the School.
      - has bad eyesight
      - reads books a lot, like Willoughby
      - Ribbly makes him nervous, something about Mithril

Found a peculiar creature (dead), Gilior said they make skyfire -- skyfire is lightning, but unnatural
I wonder what the creature was doing there...
--a quick sketch of the creature follows--
Ask professors back at school what it is

First, make it there safely, with everyone in one piece.
May the Wind guide our path...

I promise.
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back at school
    - Told Sidonia of adventures
    - Ribbly and skyfire device are bad combinations -- Try to not let him get his hands on more, dangerous for him and others
    - Woman by the name of Santhea Tanell knows more about the skyfire creatures
    - Bird is nesting on the roof -> avoid it for the time being
    - Gilior is attempting to teach little Patches how to hunt
    - New Mission:
      - Help Miss Tanell at her digsite
        - Something about machines
        - Ribbly is all excited

- Directions:
      + Head to Arkham, then head north and then east.
      + Go through a forrest, and east for some miles.
      + Then go north to reach Salt Marsh (swamp).
      + Dig site is in this Salt Marsh.

Pixies
We were told to bring elderberries, pixies must be around. Some others seem eager to hurt them. Not a wise course of action...

May the Wind guide my path...

I promise.
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spelljamming adventure we have been sucked into seems to grow odder every day. And many a day it has been. I have not counted the days exactly, but I expect we are likely about 2 years further then when we were transported by the device in Arkham.

I wonder how Lady Sidonia will react when we return. I have hopes that we shall return yet, but I suspect she likely got a new class by now. It is likely we are thought to be dead. I presume Santhea sent a messenger to inform Lady Sidonia of our disappearance.

Currently our transport has been grounded at some world called Tarowa. Fey seem to play a prominent role on this world, and are referred to as Demons, yet viewed as good.
We are unable to leave due to the local ruler's daughter being kidnapped. Apparently we are destined to rescue this girl, or so the people here tell us at least. The fey foresaw our coming and now we are left with little choice but to save this princess for the Tiger Boss, also know as the Emerald Shogun.

May the Wind guide our path...

I promise.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: