Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Home Tour

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Feather
DM
DM


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 1188
Location: Pacific NorthWet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Home Tour Reply with quote

Edbur Hillbert listens intently as a small woman enthusiastically outlines a plan to raise money for the Annakol Orphanage. Melinda Dorr's enthusiasm is catching and he finds himself nodding in agreement to her plan.

"Yes, I am glad you came to me," puff up a bit. "You can rely on me to get folks safely from one place to another. And your own home? Will that be included in the tour? Redecorating? Ah, yes. I see. Well I'll have an itinerary drawn up by the end of the week. The Orphans in Annakol will be much more comfortable after the tour."

Within days a poster goes up around Annakol and the surrounding towns and hamlets

Is your home a labour of love? Do you want to do something good for the poor unfortunate orphans of Annakol? Then consider asking to have your home included in the First Annual Home Show Tour. Contact Edbur Hillbert at the Hillbert Travel Guide Publications office, Suite 1A Raging Boar, Annakol
_________________
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G. K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
RoAnnon
DM
DM


Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 1630
Location: Houston, Texas (yeehaw)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tupelo Smith stops and reads one of the posters mounted on the message board outside the Feisty Chicken.

"Hmmm" he thinks to himself. He looks over at Amarice where she stands speaking with Jania in the temple. He catches her eye and waves her to come over when she's done.

When she does come over he shows her the poster. "What do you think?" he asks. "Think they'd want to track mud throughout our houseboat for charity?" He grins at her.
_________________
RoAnnon
==============================
I'm half human, on my mother's side
..........
Itís all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, ya understand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shrugs* If you think anyone would care to see it. Sure, now that you got rid of the giant head *grins*

Want me to trap your wardrobe? *grins and winks* So no one peeks inside.

ohh and we will need to make sure they don't let Anessa out. She's one sneaky cat. If they leave the door open she might find a new territory to hunt.

*glances at the inn* You know as long as we are here.. I think I'll go inside and get some sausages, want any?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP
Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson (http://www.eddingschronicles.com). Stone textures by Patty Herford.