Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inside the Pine Ridge Inn
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Inside the Pine Ridge Inn Reply with quote

A frail looking young elven female sits in the Pine Ridge Inn. She is dressed in a long brown-grey skirt and a brownish top. Her skirt is tied up so it doesn't touch a nasty red stripe on her leg. She goes by the name of Arwyl.
The others that she came here with already gone, either to their beds or on a new adventure. She is having trouble walking and running, so she is saving her strenght and giving her body time to recover.

She sits down by the fire, warming herself, sipping some wine. She glances around the inn wondering who the other patrons are and what stories they may have to tell.

She adresses the first one who comes close enough and speaks in a pleasant voice

Hello there
She smiles


// with the server down I thought it may be fun to start some RP here. Please respond with anything you like, just try to keep it IC.
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! A bright smile flashes visibly beneath her hood as a blue cloaked woman struggles to secure the inn door against the rising gale.

I was afraid that the door would be barred at this late hour. throwing back an ice stiffened hood as she turns to face the elf maid.

The Mountain seems angered this night...

_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks the woman over carefully, making sure she has no injuries
Come, warm yourself by the fire. It's a cold night, not suited for being outside alone.
She smiles
I'm Arwyl
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems eyes dart, absorbing her surroundings, pupils constricting in the firelight others have much the same thought, safety in numbers from the storm.

Light laughter as she sits by the spitting log fire Elanore... eyes of translucent jade flicker, mirroring the reflected light.

_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She puts a bottle of wine down.
Help yourself, it's called Aphrodite's Kiss or such
She smiles
Nelius bougth it for me... but I'm not in the mood for wine.
She sighs
If only I wouldn't have been so careless with those undead out there. Oh... but that's not something that interests you I'm sure
She smiles sweetly and rubs her leg some more
Do you come here often Elanore?

She glances around for any others who are up late in the night, seeking the warm fires of the inn
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Often? eyes following the sweep of Arwyls hand No ... in truth it has been many moons since I last passed this way.
But you are hurt! Undead you say... a note of anger, perhaps hatred upon the edge of her, yet comforting, voice Perhaps I may?

A gentle touch of a delicate hand senses little move to resist, a warming caress ripples through torn flesh as it softens, and flows, and closes upon the wound.

You should rest now. Elanore draws back into the chair in whch she sits, painted eyelids closing over now jaded green eyes
The Blessing of Corellon upon you...

The flask of wine lies upon the table unopened and unregarded

_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee


Last edited by Alcor on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiles thankfully and lets the lady rest.

She glances around the bar, restless... Speaking softly, nearly in a whisper.
Rest... I've slept all day as it is. I'm tired of resting.
She surpresses a giggle at her own restlessness.
Slowly she gets up and walks to the bar, ordering some cherry wine. She feels her leg, impressed with the healing powers of Elanore. She unties her skirt and smoothens it.

Her eyes drift around the bar taking in the other patrons, wondering if there is anyone else to talk to at this late hour.

_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Emaleth Donnelaith
Player
Player


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A grim faced dwarf with icicles hanging from his beard enters the Inn, his bushy eyebrows knotted in a frown at the bad weather he had to trudge through to get here.

Shaking his head to rid himself of the ice, he looks around the Inn, not seeming to notice any of the patrons as he looks for a table off to the side. He sits after propping his shield against the table and taking a clean, worn cloth out of his bag he almost lovingly wipes his axe down.. taking care to make sure no rust will ever touch the keen blade.

The barmaid walks up to him asking if what he would like.

"Ale" he replies gruffly, "and keep 'em coming".
_________________
Ahhhh! Albino Brain Chiggers!

Portraits
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arwyl's eyes drift to the dwarf. She calls the barmaid and has her bring some ale to the thirsty dwarf on her cost.

She smiles to the dwarf and motions for him to join her
No need to be shy, I don't bite
She winks then giggles
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Emaleth Donnelaith
Player
Player


Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dwarf raises his head from his cleaning of his axe as the barmaid who brings his ale mentions that it came from the elven woman sitting by the fire.

His eyes move to where the barmaid points and he gives a nod in thanks to the woman, and goes back to cleaning his axe, seemingly not interested in conversation at this point as the maintenance of his axe is more on his mind.

Speaking to the barmaid before she walks away, "Tell dat woman thanks for me ale." He feels a gnawing deep in his stomach and adds, "Iffin' da cook have some roast and dark bread left I'll be havin' some."
_________________
Ahhhh! Albino Brain Chiggers!

Portraits
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a light sound of icicles tinkling can be heard as it seemingly floats about the room
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arwyl looks up from her glass and looks at the bartender. She tillts her head questioning, then turns towards the sound.
Hello? Is someone there?

She glances around, listening intently
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sound becomes a bit louder and a tiny giggle can be heard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*from the rafters, two pairs of eyes observe*

"Note how the different breeds of two-legs are attempting ritual conversation Kane." says the owner of one pair of eyes.

"Yes, Mabel. Do you expect trouble?" the second unseen watcher replies.

"This is typical of first-stage confrontation Kane. Next they will start posturing and attempting to see whom is more dominant."

"I see. So you do expect trouble then."

"They are two-legs Kane. They are always surrounded by trouble! Observe."
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade eyes snap open to gaze at the form of a pixie as she hovers by an unopened flask of wine
_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flies nearer to Arwyl and whispers near her ear, still invisible

You may call me Cyan if it pleases you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her eyes flash left
Who is...hmmmm, Cyan?
She frowns, trying to put it all together. Softly she asks in a soothing tone:
Cyan? What is Cyan? Can I see her?
She smiles softly, not sure what she is smiling it.
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jade eyes traverse the air tracking a path to focus upon a point near Arwyls ear
_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giggles in delight, flies towards the middle of the table, drops her invisiblity and curtsies in midair, just inches above the table top

I am Cyan

smiles sweetly, glances a bit nervously at the green eyed lady, moves nearer to Arwyl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*the eyes in the rafters continue to observe*

"See Kane. The green-eyed one is searching for prey. Possibly her next meal."

"I did not know two-legs were carnivores Mabel" *astonished*

"Oft, they do not eat their prey. I have never witnessed a two-legs eat one of its own kind."..... *she ponders for a moment*.... "But I would not think it is beyond them."

"Astonishing."

"Observe!"
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arwyl smiles softly

Hello Cyan, I am Arwyl. Came to seek refuge from the storm here aswell?

She glances at the door and the pile of snow at the doormat.
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivers violently her whole body atremble, speaking softly

It is far too cold and windy for flight

approaches even closer, and speaks even softer still

I arrived in the pocket of a traveler

giggles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiles kindly

How very smart of you.

She holds her hand over Cyan, a faint blue ligth coming from it.

That feel better?
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*the eyes in the rafters watch without*

"Mabel.... how do you know they are carnivores?"

"I have observed them Kane. I saw a stumpy two-legs slay a boar."

"A boar? And the two-legs ate it?"

"Yes Kane, but not immediately. After the boar was dead, the two-legs opened it and removed its internal workings. Then, to ensure it was dead, it was placed over a flame for a very long time before finally being consumed by the entire pack of two-legs."

"Over a flame? Did they not know it was dead already?"

"Oh Kane. Dont be so naieve. These are Two-legs we are talking about. They do not understand things the way we do."
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiles sweetly at Arwy, speaking very softlyl

Ohhh that is quite nice

climbs up and sits upon her warm hand, still smiling up at her
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Cyan? Where are you from?
She smiles
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiggles and makes herself comfortable, wings fluttering, speaking softly

Oh, I am from the falls near the shire

smiles in delight

I am a clover fairy

looks very proud of her profession

My clovers make the best honey, you can even ask the bees

flutters her wing and eyes the wine flask
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps, Arwyn, your little friend would enjoy this more than I? sweeping a strand of hair behind the point of an ear while setting the wine flask of before her Though your offer was most kind...
_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glances from the flask to the lovely green eyed lady, smiling sweetly, speaking softly

ohhh... may I?

flies to the flask, struggling with the cap, looks a bit pleading towards the green eyed lady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncorks the the flask with a bubble of light laughter*
_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP
Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson (http://www.eddingschronicles.com). Stone textures by Patty Herford.