Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A moment in Temple Life

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: A moment in Temple Life Reply with quote

*Tempest Arbriel enters the Temple of Tyr in Annakol City and draws out a greatsword, hilt first. Then kneels before Guster*

My Lord High Cleric, Guster, it tis time for me to wield this holiest swords of Tyr. For Tyr hast blessed me with his divine grace and granted me the required learning. Twas in mine prayer and the will of Tyr that through thee thou art to bless this sword and henceforth write upon this sword with these words, the words that my Lord Tyr hast spoken unto me as"Blessed tis thee that cometh in the name of Tyr, Blessed tis Tempest Arbriel, Paladin of Tyr".

My Lord High Cleric Guster, this sword tis indeed the one that Tyr himself through his divine grace and intervention guided my own hand in forging. Evil shall not prevail nor find solace in these fair lands for I am the vessel of his divine justice and power.

*Tempest rises to her feet and holds the sword up high and declares loudly*Praise be to Tyr, let there be justice upon those that dare to defile his and all allies name, Praise be to Tyr!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest approaches Guster in the Temple of Tyr, Annakol City...

Guster hast thou lost ones mind...pray tell it not so as thine words I have carried within mine mind to Port City...

....twas a dangerous journey and I were disguised as a mere traveller.... Twas there I took a look upon those Fist of Tyr members...tis so I looked upon the face of Balsom and his two paladins set standing beside him....

....didst thou thinketh mine armor twas unbefitting of Tyr...thence take oneself to Port City thence thou shallst see their attire, tis worse no doubt!

....Since thou must know war comes to this fair land and city of Annakol, either thou reinstate mine post so thence at least there art a guard here to defend this Temple from those that willst seeketh its demise....or mayhaps thou art a coward and wouldst flee at first sign of an agent of this king tis seen at the entrance...

Tempest stands and listens to Gusters words.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest...

Thou understands little it seem'th...

And thou dotust misconstrue all.

That should'st consider'th it fitting to serve the Temple of Tyr in common 'un-hallowed' garb than that raiment 'proscribed' by thy betters...

'Tis a thing of mystery unto me.

That thou misuse, still that epithet 'tis', which means nothing more than "it is", 'tis beyond me...

It doth seem, Tempest, that little hath thy learned upon thy path.

A note of Authority rises in the voice of the High priest as though the Word of Tyr Himself fills the ether

Thou art in no manner fit to call another coward nor dost though know ought of which you speak.

Begone Tempest Arbriel, flee now the Wrath of Tyr for thou art deemed unworthy in mine eye.

Banished art thou from my keeping and from mine house, from my mind and my protection art thou banished...

The Voice of Command in the High Priests words falters as his words fail

Until thou may'st show thy redemption unto me...

The High Priest falls silent and seemeth not to perceive the prescence of the former kight of Tyr. The candlelight flickers and dies as a chill are decends upon the Temple

ABSOLUTE SILENCE FILLS THE VOID THAT IS THE TEMPLE OF TYR

Every sound, every spoken word, e'en a thought unspoken is lost to the void; swallowed whole, absorbed and frozen in the icey air

Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: A letter to Mallory Reply with quote

Tempest writes to Mallory...

Eminence, tis I Tempest Arbriel, daughter of the late Sol Abriel, thine predecessor...

...Tis so a joy to have thee here in Annakol City and to safety from the wretched clutches of Balsom and his vile sect...

...I write to thee to ask if thy hast plans for the Temple in Annakol City, apart from the basement to where thou tis residing, the main auditorium on the first floor tis in dire need of same...

..Cans't thou assure minself and mayhaps mine colleagues that such construction tis within thine immediate plans?

I thank thee, Eminence and Praise be to Tyr!

T.A
Speak kindly,
because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: The Gate Reply with quote

Tempest writes.....

Mine eminence Mallory,

...I write thus to inform thee about mine time with her Grace the Lady Sidonia's Horselords...

...Twas so after a hearty meal of stew that I and the Horselords twer bidden to ride yonder into the Bane Mountains and thenceforth set usunder any kind of evil set upon the entrance to the Gate...

...We didst meet quite a formidable, yet a satisfying challenge to rend some evil devil creatures spoken to I as 'Trolloch'...

...Eminence thy shouldst knoweth that the Gate to which many a greater evil tis kept at bay from our fair and just land tis indeed intact and still holding back the hordes of demons therein....

...Naturally with the blessings of Tyr, we all met our victory!

Praise be to Tyr!

Thy humble servant of Tyr, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest writes...

Mine Eminence, Mallory,

...Tis so I wish to place an order for two more quivers of Slayer arrows...

...The slayer arrows I hast findeth to be of great aid to me whence I art in battle with many an undead...

...I thank thee.

Thy humble servant of Tyr Tempest Abriel
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Tempest is 30 today... Reply with quote

*Tempest awakens from her cot in the Temple of Tyr, Annakol City, the sun is shining on a bright Harvester season day...*

Good morrow to thee Alymer, I trust thou art well this day?...

...Also dost thy knoweth that this day tis a day whenceforth mine life willst begin a new path within the service of our Lord Tyr...

...Thus tis it is so I turneth 30 this day!...

...Yet more Alymer...this day also marketh a change in mine duty...for it seems I hast becometh a Champion to our just and divine Tyr...tis of course a mere feeling and yet seems proven in thus mine longsword, mine Heavenly Avenger findeth its mark much more accurately...

...Tis of course a boon!

*Tempest then leaves the Temple to enjoy her special day...*
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Vampire Coven & Werewolf Den Reply with quote

*Tempest sits at the conference table in the Temple of Tyr, Annakol City and begins to write...*

Mine Eminence Mallory,

...Canst I asketh of thee thus, dost thy knoweth of a vampire woman by the name of Coriana Maltseed and also one male vampire it made known to I as Night Fang? I only knoweth their names as both spat their names upon mine command upon sight of mineself within their coven...

...Tis thus I t'were in Bree of late and set about to explore the outskirts and thus surrounding areas...

...Twas whence I maketh mine way through the Midgewater Swamp that I happened upon remains of a road...

...As I maketh my way I encountered the above vampire coven, set in two locations, the female hadst maketh a single room in an old crypt second level down her home along with a host of other undead vileness, such as Doom Knights, Skeletal Devourers and variations of the Bone Guardian. Aye many a Lich canst also be foundeth here within this crypt.

...The male Night Fang vampire, however did not inhabit this crypt and thus instead seemed to be in command of many a snow fang wolf and seemingly so the werewolf den set about within a thick wooded area...

...Naturally mine eminence none of the desecrator's caused me much trouble in despatching, alas, however the two vampires...

...Seemingly knowing their demise they promptly changed into a gaseous form and set about a quick escape, Coriana seeped upwards into a small hole set above one's head and Night Fang the opposite into a hole set within the ground below mine feet...

...I twas unable to discover where both holes lead to, alas and so thus tis why I write to thee, mine Eminence...

Praise be to Tyr the Just...

...Tyr's humble servant Tempest Arbriel
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest sits at the conference table, level 2, Temple of Tyr, Annakol City and writes...

Mine eminence Mallory,

Dost thy knoweth much about the Minotaur King Minos of Kallrist?

Twas so I didst happen upon his keep, set beneath a mountain...

...I didst dispatch many of his minions as I made mine way deeper into his keep...

...Until I didst manage to confront his majesty...

...This king tis indeed a most formidable opponent and I hadst to maketh mine retreat...

...And so it tis this King Minos of Kallrist still lives...

Thy most humble of Tyr's servants...

Tempest Arbriel
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest writes...

Mine eminence Guster and mine holiness Mallory...

...Tis so I update thee upon the matter with King Minos the Minotaur King...

...With the aid of mine good friend Aaron Crowbridge, we hath defeated his highness and many of his minions this day...

...Though tis so I do not doubt his people shallst crown another in his place...

...May his parting nay longer threaten the small town set upon the South Shore of Kallrist.

Praise be to Tyr for justice tis served! Thy humble servant, Tempest Arbriel
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempest writes...

Mine Holiness Mallory,

...Tis so I write thus to inform thee of mine tithe payment of fifteen thousand gold...

...I didst split thus between thee and his eminence Guster...

...Seven thousand five hundred each mine Holiness...

...Might I beg thy indulgence and ask that mine tithe be used to have a mason, preferbly dwarvish, given their kinmans ability to construct keep walls to high regard...

...Thence have the interior rebuilt to a far better and suited to Tyr, thance tis now...

...Currently, I do so deem the current works to be a travesty and to one which tis not fit to grace the presence of Tyr!

...I trust thy willst see to the works being made good?

...Praise be to Tyr!

Thy humble servant, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Feline Matters.... Reply with quote

*Tempest sits at the table in her quarters and writes....*

Mine Holiness Mallory,

...I didst findeth a feline stood near to the road that headeth into the Bane Foothills, it twas badly hurt to which I didst heal, and thence a thought came to mine mind...

...I thence acted upon that thought and brought the feline back to the Temple and thence set it within the library...

...Mine main thought twas to keep vermin under control throughout the lower temple grounds, mine holiness...

...I do so hope thy art not afflicted with any aversion to such creatures? If so I shallst thenceforth taketh the feline to the cattery set upon the North Road...

...I hath not as yet given the feline a name, lest the animal willst not be staying...

...Thy humble servant, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest sits and writes...*

Mine Holiness Mallory,

...I write to thee after a foray within the depths of hell and where I didst confront a blackguard...

...This blackguard twas a female and spoke to minself and nay didst not seek redemption, alas, she gave her name as being Tempter, though to which or what tempting I do not koweth...

...Tempter didst utter words concerning the terrible Fist of Tyr sect that infests our temple faith. To which Tempter didst indicate twas sourced from within the depths of hell and so not a divine as to which this false visionary wouldst have belief within...

...Mine holiness, it doth seemeth, if true and aye I do not as yet have faith in this utterance from Tempter be true words given she herself tis a personification of evil...

...However given the known and truthfullness of the Fist of Tyr's actions against just and peaceful peoples within our realm I must ascertain thus and matters pertaining to Tempter with thy counsel as soon as tis possible, mine holiness...

...Seek mineself whence thy art ready mine holiness.

Thy humble servant of Tyr, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest sits and writes...*

Mine holiness Mallory,

...I write this to thee with a most difficult situation...

...Tis so I met with a Penelope Blacke and she told minself that she tis the head of the academy within the Tyrran order in Farwest City...

...Mine holiness with all due respect, why tis it I hath never heard nor met Penelope Blacke afore now...

...Our chance meeting didst not go so well and I have been made to look a fool...

...Mine holiness thy hath a serious matter to tend to in regard to thus for I am quite uncertain if I willst be permitted to be regarded as one of the same and a devout paladin...

...Penelope didst suggest I shouldst catch up upon mine reading...which I doth find quite vexing since our library tis empty...

...Tyr be with thee mine holiness

Thy humble servant Tempest
Speak kindly,
because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mallory replies*

Tempest...

Your meeting with Ms Blacke is already known to me. We met for lunch and she explained how you mentioned your plans to rebuild the Temple of Tyr in Farwest, and might I add that you mentioned this idea to the wrong person as it was her husband who burned it to the ground on both occasions. Her husband, Burk, was a Paladin of this temple for several years and did many great things in the name of Tyr. When he fell from grace, it was a shock to her and to many of our order. His actions often preceeded his thought processes, sometimes by a lengthy duration. Do not take her response to heart, as you simply touched upon a sore point with her.

Also, I should add that she would never claim to be 'head of the academy', as she is merely a tutor there. She is afflicted with lameness in one leg which limits her activities, but her academic prowess is second to none. She is famous for her love of knowledge, and you should take her suggestion to follow such course as a professional opinion and nothing more.

Farwests status is not your concern, and I discourage you from pursuing any further with anything pertaining to it. You have your duties, and I urge you to concentrate on those.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest writes just before leaving for hell gate guard duty..*

Mine Holiness Mallory,

The circumstances surrounding mine meeting with Ms Blacke twas most regrettable and since I didst not know of her at all given that mine service to the Annakol City temple faith shouldst have ensured thus...

...Surely mine holiness doth thy not agree that our temple faith and most certainly those that are opposed to the Fist of Tyr, be united together to thence aim to claim back what tis righteous and just to Tyr and so be in accordance to our faith?

...In preparation of thus mine holiness I doth have an idea, and thus wouldst it be possible for I to begin and complete a set program of training under the tutorage of Ms Blacke?

...As thy didst once say to minself and Primetus Timilar that he along with mineself begin preparations for claiming back our Tyrran temples...

...Though given the circumstances of our first meet I do expect her to decline such an idea and mine holiness, I do ask thus shall not create a rift within our faith of our two separate faith locations...

...In other matters tis there any news to who this Tempter tis? For I doth see that she may have once been one of our faith and that the name she gave minself may not have been the name given when she twas within the light of Tyr's faith...

...What tis also of interest is that she tis in many regards mine opposite, she hath mine same features and styling of mine hair to even having, albeit in black, patterning upon her armor...

...I look forward to thy reply upon mine return from the gate along with mine report...

...Praise be to Tyr!

Thy humble servant Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest returns to the temple to hand in her report...*

Mine holiness Mallory,

...I trust thou art well and I hath returned to give thee the first of mine reports from mine guard duty at the first Hell's Gate?

*Tempest hands Mallory a scroll and it reads*

Mine holiness the gate tis intact and during mine duty I
didst encounter some activity.
There twas some, albeit brief moments whence
a small group of goblins didst attempt a breach,
t'were unsuccessful and I didst order them to
returneth to their abode. They didst set off and leave.

Later a single goblin returned and tried once again to
set usunder the gate, the gate held and I also didst
order the creature to withdraw. I also saw nay'er need
to engage the evil beyond and so thence cause a breach.

Finally I thought I didst see over in the distance a
mounted rider, could not discern who thus could be,
however I doth think it possible to have been this
Tempter blackguard that seems to have an interest
with mineself. Mayhaps she seeks to returneth to the
light.

I hath also paid unto thee mine tithe of ten thousand gold.

Tyr's humble servant, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest writes...*

Mine holiness Mallory....

...It hath come to mine attention that there tis a new major force of evil from within Hell...

...This new major evil I hath learnt tis that a new lich king hast come forth and as mine source tells me tis quite formidable in power.

...Tis so that this evil power it hath mine source so concerned as to the quality of paladin training in that any battle with such a foul creature shallst provide a challenge not worthy of many...

...Of course I didst disagree, however one must not underestimate the power of such evil creatures...

...Also it tis assumed that there tis possiblity thus lich king hath formed an alliance with Orin as mine source indicated thus tis a strong possiblity.

Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest Writes...*

Mine Holiness Mallory...

...Though it hath been a while since I last reported to thee, twas so that I set about aiding Lady Sidonia's forces garrisoned within Minos Keep, second circle of Hell...

...There I didst battle many a foe that wished to seek set asunder the keep maintained by her Ladyship and I must also inform thee that I also had aid, not just those to which serve Lady Sidonia, but also one that doth not serve any, to be certain, but didst aid minself nonetheless...

...This twas an elf maiden Celenia Gwethedwa, she tis highly skilled within the death arts and aye tis so the same maiden thus sought information held within the tome Libris Mortis, held within the library of this very temple...

...She hath aided me afore mine holiness and also hast donated many a holy relic discovered in Hell and also gifted our temple vast sums of gold...

...Thus tis all I hath been carrying out in the name of Tyr the Just and also never neglecting mine time of prayer afore the altar set near to his grace Guster...

...Praise be to Tyr mine Holiness, till I next report to thee.

Thy humble servant, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest writes...*

Mine Holiness Mallory and mine Grace Guster...

...Hath the either of thee seen Primestus Timilar of late?

...It tis so he hast not been seen among brethren within the Temple, nay for prayers or for the celebratory feasting this past yuletide.

...Tis so a divine gift is in mine hands meant for Primestus only and I art eager to ensure he shallst receive thus with all haste.

Tyr's humble servant, Tempest.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest Writes...*

...I must report to thee a most urgent matter that concerns the anti-paladin Tempter, tis so she tis bereft of all that we hold as holy as she doth in her own unholyness...

...Twas this morning I sat and spoke with a Lathine Ranger known as Drez Palldannyr, Dimestus Timilar twas also present as twas Arwyl as thy knoweth as mine one time mentor...

...It twas Drez that brought to mine knowledge of an act that he doth believe twas committed by Tempter whence I and many others, including Tempter were partaking in a jousting contest in the Tharbad Arena...

...Twas true that Tempter twas disqualified, but only that her jousting horse, so she claims threw a shoe and so could not continue on and thence summoned her steed, a night-mere coutchemar, thus hath a mane of flames and same just above its hooves...twas due to thus she twas disqualified...

...This evil act according to Drez twas that Tempter summond a horde of Balors to attack both the participants and onlookers of this jousting event...Drez claims he heard Tempter utter an incantation to bring thus demons afore...towards the closing of the jousting event...there twas such an event, alas until now I didst not knoweth that Tempter hadst been heard casting thus incantation...it tis possible mine attention lay elsewhere at this precise moment, for I do recall a sudden tremor and thus exploded through a set of four or five Balors...I could not due to the lack of this detail connect thus to Tempter..until now...

...I suggest thus to thee, mayhaps it tis time now for us to act against this Tempter...permit me to allow justice be sought for Tempter and for her to either atone for her acts or face the blade...

...What say thee both?

EDIT: Corrected the spelling for the last name of Drez
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest writes...*

...I hath given the matter concerning Tempter more thought and prayer coming yet to another conclusion...

...It tis possible for I to find within mineself the ability to forgive Tempter for her past...

...For any possible redemption to occur, there first must be a willingness to forgive and ensure Tempter canst see thus...

...This tis a task most suited to a Cleric as only thyself can speak with authority and not only about mortal forgiveness, but also divine mercy...

...I doth find it of great importance that Tempter willst know that any deity of good shallst welcome her as a worshiper...

...For my part, I wouldst seek to have Tempter meet with as many of the Clerics of good deities that are here within the walls of Annakol City...

...Tis of course a lengthy process that shallst taketh its own time to complete or fail.

Tyr's Humble Servant, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest writes...*

Mine Holiness Mallory,

...Hail to thee!

...Tis so this eve I journeyed to Arkham and to this Temple of the Resurrection...

...I wished to ascertain more of this Temple and to which deity it so represents, as thus far all I hath heard from other adventurers is thus this temple doth align itself with Tyr...

...Dost thy knoweth of thus? The High Cleric within wouldst not respond to mine greetings and so I returned to thine temple hither in Annakol City not knowing nay'er more thance whence I left earlier...

...Please mine holiness enlighten minself?

Tyr's Humble Servant, Tempest
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Tempest writes...*

Hail to thee mine Holiness Mallory...

...Hast thou heard the news this day?

...Tis it so as the cryer calls that Blackstone Prison didst suffer a breakout of this West Quarter Gang band of criminals and that there twas the loss of twenty souls in total during the attempt to chase them through the escape tunnel, which as reported didst collapse upon them...

...Mine Holiness doth thy wish mineself to investigate this matter with the aim to recapture these vile ruffians so they face the justice of Tyr or mine blade!

...Tis of course thy will and thus of Tyr to what thy wish, mine Holiness.

Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Yuletide Service in the Temple of Tyr Reply with quote

On this special feast day...

Twas on this special feasting day mine holiness Mallory I didst partake in thine holy service of praises to Tyr the Just!

Twas indeed a fine service with hymns sung along with the temple choir such as Oh Come all ye Faithful, praise be to Tyr and twas also mine favourite Hark! The herald angels sing, victory to Tyr the Just and yet another hymn I delight within, Silent Night, Holy Night!

Nay'er forgetting the Tyr's prayer for the Just at the end thence followed by a fine feast of pheasant, partridge, duck, spit roasted boar, rainbow trout with lemon and thyme thence accompanied by a large variety of vegetables and potatoes followed afterwards with various puddings such as elderflower cheesecake, honey roasted almonds and hot fried cream!

Praise be to Tyr. Thine humble servant Tempest.

ADDED: Prayer to Tyr the Just

Hallowed by thy name, thy kingdom come, thy justice be done on earth as it is in the heavens, give us this day our victory. Thy justice be done and forgive those that defy thine rule of law, forgive those that seek redemption and pray they shallst return to the light of righteousness in thine rule of law. Lead none into temptation and deliver all from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the law and the victory for ever and ever. Amen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: