Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i'll far far away

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mairie
DM-Apprentice/Player
DM-Apprentice/Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: i'll far far away Reply with quote

i totally forgot.... i won't be there for the next tyr session(or the one after the next), and i'm going to miss next weeks tuesday session. I'm in L.A. without my computer. my laptop is to old for nwn. and i probably won't have internet access.
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a nice time Mairie. Sounds like a cool place to go to. (a friend went there a few years ago and did not stop talking about it for months)

*imagines Mairie pretending not to understand a word of english, just to annoy the cab drivers*

I am sure you will have fun. Rolling Eyes
charissa1066
Server Owner and Designer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun Marie. Very Happy You're going to be right near our old stomping grounds. Three out of four of us were born in San Diego. We all grew up there and lived in SD until a few years back.

If you have time and can get down to that way, try to go to La Jolla Cove. Used to snorkle dive there every summer day. *sighs* I miss the beach and the ocean...but not the traffic. Maybe you could wire me a real fish taco from Rubio's

charissa1066 on Flickriver
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L.A. -- now what could be the draw to L.A. -- you want to see the smog? -- no can't be that -- the over crowded city and traffic jam called the world's largest parking lot? -- no, can't be that either -- *thinks* must be Disney Land, Universal studios, and the NH musieum.

Perhaps you can get to the Wild Animal park in San Diego. Have fun.
Mairie
DM-Apprentice/Player
DM-Apprentice/Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though i know traffic jam and smog.. after all i'm living in the capital city here.. but i want to see american smog! not to mention swimming a few rounds in the pacific ocean(maybe i even get bitten by a shark..yay?)

then i intend to visit a couple of museums... and last and most important.... i'll be conducting raids on local book and comic stores.

and of course i'll enjoy to meet people... and women... america has women.. right?*coughs*
charissa1066

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mairie wrote:
then i intend to visit a couple of museums... and last and most important.... i'll be conducting raids on local book and comic stores.

and of course i'll enjoy to meet people... and women... america has women.. right?*coughs*

Hey, you should be able to pick-up copies of those books that Barry told you about, The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and The Amber Spy Glass all by Phillip Pullman. He said you couldn't buy them where you live. Great books!

As to women, Laughing I wouldn't know. Wink

charissa1066 on Flickriver
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. America does have women! I just saw some on Jerry Springer.... at least, I think they were women. Confused
Mairie
DM-Apprentice/Player
DM-Apprentice/Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. i was able to get quite a lot of books(especially the ones mentioned above)... and yes... i saw women.. i even spoke with some..ain't that amazing?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: