Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scheduled Game - The Skeptics Club of Arkham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> The Sceptics Club of Arkham
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game today!

Wednesday, June 16, 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game postponed!

To

Wednesday, June 30, 2:30 PDT (5:30 EDT)

I've had some bad news today, not horrid horrid, but I just can't seem to concentrate for the game. Better to postpone than completely mess up our game. See you next week,

Feather
AthenaMeter
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs* Hope all is well. Take care.

Sincerely,
Athena
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Game:

Wednesday, July 14, 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (2:30 EDT)

My little sheep flock became 3 sheep smaller the week before last due to a hungry bear. We've had to make a new sheep pen closer to the barn to keep the remaining flock safe. I spent Sunday hacking blackberries to lay a fence line, but we ran out of fence wire. I need to finish laying the the wire to give them a fenced paddock that has some grass to graze on.
AthenaMeter
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your new paddock keeps them safe. Best wishes.

sincerely,
Athena
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoAnnon
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

having grown up in the 'burbs and now living in the 4th largest city in the country... the idea of having to do anything around the house to help protect against BEARS is just so alien to me...

Keep your lambies safe, Feather. Nobody should have to fear a bear.
Itís all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, ya understand
Lord Guinness
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man, that sucks. part of livin in the bear 'hood i guess. I hope your fortifying pays off..if not, i could go for some bear meat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

The new paddock is fenced and now has a no-bear's zone (I hope) between their fence and the ravine (bear territory). The property owner's dog patrols down the ravine fenceline now, an ecology we upset with our original paddock fence. One of those lessons learned.

It turned out to be a good thing that we went to lay fence wire yesterday. Our landlady's own sheep got into some grain and started to bloat, so we were able to help her drench them (don't ask!!!) and they're feeling much better now.
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game today.....I think

Wednesday, July 21, 2:30 PDT (5:30 EDT)

I have get my truck an oil change as I'm heading out on Friday to fetch more sheep. I'm hoping I'll be back before game time. If I"m not on the server greeting you at 2:45 or so please consider the game postponed to next week. Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't want to keep you waiting around while my truck is stuck on a hoist.

Feather
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:

Truck is off the hoist and has brand new oil in it. Shrew chewed airfilter has been replaced. We've agreed to ignore the funny coloured coolant for a while.

Game at 2:30

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Game: *please note the date*

Wednesday, August 4, 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)

Our bad goat is standing on our new sheep fence to reach blackberries on the other side. This breaks the fence, giving access to the desired bushes. Since the livestock can then scamper across the break into our landlord's crop, down the ravine to the bear, etc. we have to string an electric fence asap.

So while you are on the server playing, think of me toiling in the hot sun attaching insulators, running wire and cursing greedy goats.

See you next week.
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note:

TIME CHANGE FOR TODAY'S GAME: 3:00 PDT

*sings* It's the fence that never ends, la la la
We've had a variety of set backs with the fence project so it is still on-going. I'm only going to spend 2 hours on it today, so we'll be able to fit in a shorter game session rather than cancelling.
Lord Guinness
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys i'm wiped out. it was wicked hot and humid today as i toiled. see you next time....must....slee...zzzzz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry folks

The fence that never ends was still unfinished. I dashed back home but they're re-paving and other assorted roadwork so I was late.

Next week then,

Wednesday, August 11, 2:30 PDT (5:30 EDT)
Lord Guinness
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prepping for a colonoscopy- needless to say i will be "indisposed" Sad
wish me luck, latah guys-LG
Lord Guinness
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i take it no game today? i'll give it a few and then move on Sad
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to log on....I crashed and it's taking a hideous amount of time to recover
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everyone. My poor computer's getting old and the heat doesn't help (the one time of year I get to complain of heat). It took over 20 minutes to get on to the server today. I'll try some hard drive maintenence over the week and try to get it up to speed.

Hopefully Game Next Week

Wednesday, August whatever (adds 18 + 7) 25th? Usual time (2:30 PDT, 5:30 EDT)
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feath -

Have you had your computer serviced, especially had a 'blow out' done to remove excess dust from inside?

~Sol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure the excess dust is keeping the circuits connected. I may invest in a big can of air this week. I plan on making sure there's a working copy of NWN on my backup computer for the Festival.
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game today:

Wednesday September 1, 2010, 2:30 Pacific Daylight Time (5:30 EDT)
Lord Guinness
Player
Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sprry guys i missed it i has a date!
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it too due to being seriously tired after a long day of nursing!

Sowwy and I will have time to play Skeptics in around 2 weeks time as my schedule changes once again and I will have more time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Guinness wrote:
sprry guys i missed it i has a date!

Ohhhh YEA for you *cheers* You can tell me ALL about it later *teases*
Feather
DM
DM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Game Schedule for September Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

|'m not feeling well today (allergies) and have to go to work this evening, so I'm postponing today's game.

I will be working on a house project for the next couple of weeks, partially in preparation for our Fall Fair. That means our

NEXT GAME

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2:30 PDT (5:30 EDT)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> The Sceptics Club of Arkham All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Protected by Anti-Spam ACP