Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Arbriel Family Homepage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> OOC Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Arbriel Family Homepage Reply with quote

Here you can view all the Arbriel Family portraits as well as enjoy some music by selecting the correct item and also link to a download page to add each portrait to your own NWN Portraits folder on your hard drive.

Click Here

Last edited by Sol Arbriel on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 15 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

UPDATE: Just click the 'Click Here' link to open the new Arbriel Family Gallery website.

Now with Candy Tyess' performance of Athena's Theme.

Note: You will need Quicktime. Download and install the codecs from here (Windows only):

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/QuickTime_Alternative.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

UPDATED: Annakolia Fireworks!

Screenshots of the most recent firework display on the North Road. Same link as above.
Speak kindly,
because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: UPDATED Reply with quote

Added the portraits for download and viewing of Rosie Posie Rumbottle.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Update! Reply with quote

Now includes Zaos Aendryr performing the Elvish ballad Elèchoi with Candy on instruments and backing vocal.

Added Candy Tyess performance of Evening Star.

Look under 'Candy's Performances'.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Added Candy's performance of Concerning Hobbits theme for Halfling's In Annakolia
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Added Candy's performance of 'I Steal the Leaves', which I chose to be the theme tune for Curse of the Lovers campaign.

I Steal the Leaves is in the More Performances section.

Also should any of you be having difficulty viewing the fonts that I've used for my Arbriel Gallery I have now added a download page of all the fonts used in my homepage.

Let me know if any of you still have problems viewing the fonts correctly.

Last edited by Sol Arbriel on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Added "Joan"

The song is about Joan of Arc, however I found the historic essence of who Joan was to fit very well with how I see any female paladin character to be like. On one hand a religious zealot the other a heroine and saviour. Also intended to be Tempest's Theme.

Also added "Tharbad's Secret"theme track that fit well to Mage Council campaign.

You will find both songs under the More Performances section.

In the download section, there is now a link that will take you to where you can download mp3's of all the music used for Arbriel Portrait Gallery. Not everyone has access to Quicktime and so this is the next best alternative.

Cleaned up the visuals over the whole site using artwork by AthenaMeter.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Updated Reply with quote

Now added Candy's performance of The Mystic's Dream theme for The Shattered Mind campaign.

Find it under the More Performances section.

The track is available to download as an MP3 via the downloads section and tab for those that cannot install Quicktime.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Now added Would You Catch A Fallen Star theme for RoAnnon's campaign To Catch A Fallen Star.

Especially for you Ro in the Lone Star State, hope you'll like it and enjoy!
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Added screenshots taken of the special event held behind the Feisty Chicken Inn and turned them into a slideshow.

Hope that many of you will enjoy!

Last edited by Sol Arbriel on Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
mkmddx
DM
DM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Update Reply with quote

Sol Arbriel wrote:
Added screenshots taken of the special event held behind te Feisty Chicken Inn and turned them into a slideshow.

Hope that many of you will enjoy!

Nice shots!

I tend to forget about that damn grass. I have mine turned off. It's funny to see it in the shots.

All I have to say is, "UP YERS!!!"

If you were there, you know what i mean....
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote

Now added the portrait of Neladran my Satyr character for the New Moon Rising campaign.

So..pike off!

P.S If you were there you'd know what I mean!
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: UPDATED Reply with quote

Added another page for Candy's performances to accomodate two new songs, one in honor of King Tarrach Crowning of the King and Call of the Nympf theme I chose to fit the New Moon Rising campaign.

You'll find these and a couple of songs that I moved into Candy's Performances & Others #3 from #2.

Enjoy!
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote

Now added portraits of Heaven, Miles, Nathaniel and Sanya Arbriel.

To used on the most part for the above characters by other players and useful to everyone so that they will display correctly and not the generic default head & shoulders in shadow.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Updated Reply with quote

Now added "Sidonia's Tears" theme by Candy Tyess for the Sidonia's School for Adventurer's Campaign.

Also added "In Dreams"a familiar favourite set to words.

And "The Maiden Whose Voice Made The Animals Sing"a tribute song for Celena Songbird.

You can find and listen to them, if you want, under Candy's Performances 3.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote

Added the theme soundtrack for Celenia Gethedwa Wickedfox's character.

You should find it under Candy's Performances #3.

Hope you all will enjoy the music.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: UPDATE - 5th ANNAKOLIA FESTIVAL Reply with quote

Now added screenshots & slideshow for both the Queen's Champion Tournament & Golem Wars events from the recent 5th Annakolia Festival.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote

Added a blog page that has the descriptions for each of the characters I play on Annakolia.

There will now be no need to scour the Character Profiles thread to find their descriptions.

You will also find a live link to a Live365 internet radio station that I often have playing called Dryad Radio. If you happen to subscribe (to remove advertisments) you can login and choose to listen to whatever you want. Feel free to otherwise search for something else that's more to your liking.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: WEDDING UPDATE Reply with quote

Now REMOVED the screenshots of Astella's & Drez's Wedding.

Music Enchantment of the Elves by Llewellyn as background music for when viewing the slideshow.

The wedding replaces the Annakolia 5th Festival screenshots.

Last edited by Sol Arbriel on Thu May 20, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Rogaxe SmashSkull Reply with quote

ADDED:

Rogaxe SmashSkull to the portraits page.

Updated the link on the front page to then open a new window (or tab) with each of the .zip files of my characters for any of you to then download at will.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote

The Arbriel Gallery Homepage is working now with a number of new features.

I have changed the previous theme of 'Rangers of the North' campaign to Rider's of the Rohirrim from Lord of The Rings trilogy, LoTR.

Also added The Grey Haven's (LoTR) as a tribute to Baron Talanque and for me as background track to Annakol City and I have added Return of the King track as Candy's commemoration track to when (she hopes) King Tarrach & Queen Fina regain their throne and to once again reunite Annakolia.
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote

Added the screenshots I took for the Sixth Annakolia Festival!

Click the link in the post right at the top!
charissa1066
Server Owner and Designer
Server Owner and Designer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great captures, Sol. I'm glad you took those. Smile
Thank you for posting them.

charissa1066 on Flickriver
Lord Guinness
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good shots. is there an easy way to give you my shots to post? ie can i winrar them to you or something? i have some from the queens champion i'd like to post
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tala
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome stuff!

Thanks for sharing.

OOC
Portrait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> OOC Character Discussion All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: