Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game Posting for Pony Riders of the Shire
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Pony Riders of the Shire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barry_1066
Server Owner and Designer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game is posted -- I sent invitations to previous players.

If i missed someone who has been playing in the game, please let me know so i can add you to the invite list.

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are interested.
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i missed someone who has been playing in the game, please let me know so i can add you to the invite list.

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are interested.

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/30049.htm
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charissa and I are house shopping today - i anticipate this hour drive to Ann Arbor and hour drive home with house viewing time to end in a conflict with the Pony Riders today.

I do so enjoy this game, so please understand, we will continue next week. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Hugs to all my halfling friends.
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will be posted -- I will send invitations to previous players.

If i miss someone who has been playing in the game, please let me know so i can add you to the invite list.

This game plays Thursdays @ 2:30 PM Eastern Time USA.
7:30 England
8:30 Europe
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game is posted -- I will send invitations to previous players.

If i miss someone who has been playing in the game, please let me know so i can add you to the invite list.

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game will not be played today Dec. 18th. Wolfgang was sick on monday causing his piano lesson to be reset to today, conflicting with the pony game time.

See you all next time.
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are interested. The game is open sign up here:

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/30510.htm

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are interested. The game is open sign up here:
http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/30527.htm

There is a chance Wolfgang's makeup piano lesson will conflict with this weeks game. If there is a conflict we will shift the time or reschedule for next week.
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are

There is a chance Wolfgang's makeup piano lesson will conflict with this weeks game. If there is a conflict we will shift the time or reschedule for next week.
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are interested -- you can sign up here:

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/30617.htm

This game plays Thursdays @ 1:00 PM Eastern Time USA.
6:00 England
7:00 Europe

Wolfgang's skating lesson will conflict with this weeks game. This is the reason for the early start time -- please note the earlier start and only a two hour game this week.
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game could still add a player -- apply to me with a PM if you are interested -- you can sign up here:

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/30640.htm

This game plays Thursdays @ 2:00 PM Eastern Time USA.
7:00 PM England
8:00 PM Europe
11:00 AM Pacific
1:00 PM Central
Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will play today - sorry i could not post it - NWC has not cooporated with me when i needed it to

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will play

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will play

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will play

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will play

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game will play

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pony Rider Game will play

Posted on NWC:
http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/31082.htm

Barry_1066

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pony Rider Game will play

Posted on NWC:
http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/games/index.cfm/fuseaction/displaygame/id/31226.htm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Pony Riders of the Shire All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: