Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The end?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: The end? Reply with quote

Hi,
has this incarnation of the Sidonia's campaign reached its conclusion now? I'd like to start using Saul in general play if it has.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Barry_1066
Server Owner and Designer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: The end? Reply with quote

Anders Soth wrote:
Hi,
has this incarnation of the Sidonia's campaign reached its conclusion now? I'd like to start using Saul in general play if it has.

For all i know it has ended with the loss of nearly all the players and one DM due to life situations. Fell free to play.
charissa1066

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could hold a graduation event at a mutually agreeable time if players are interested.

charissa1066 on Flickriver
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graduate, us? *rubs eyes* I must be dreaming Wink

Seriously though, I think it would give more of a sense of... well, completion to it all. So if the DMs are willing I am pretty sure we can find some moment in time where we can all be present for such an event. And if not, then I'd like to at least use this opportunity to extend my thanks to the DMs and the players for a most enjoyable game.
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: