Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Letter to Miss Devine, Annakol Apartments

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sol Arbriel
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: A Letter to Miss Devine, Annakol Apartments Reply with quote

Candy writes....

Dear Miss Devine...

...I have taken the liberty of ordering one item of furniture for my apartment, #D...

...An armoire, please be careful it is an ancient relic that I came across on my travels and had it shipped in...

...Have this placed as near to the bed as you can...

...Also is there any word about having the weaving mill, wash bucket and chair taken away and replaced with a screen?

...I would like then to have a bath tub plumbed in and a small table with a water jug along with a commode placed behind that screen...

...Can I ask if the rugs can be replaced, the two nearest both hearths are worn out in places, along with 4 portraits I have of famous bards that came before me, I'd like those portraits be placed on the walls around each hearth...

...Thanks and I love the apartment, always warm, just needs a few things to make it more cosy.

Candy Tyess
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: