Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Students Return!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charissa1066
Server Owner and Designer
Server Owner and Designer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Lost Students Return! Reply with quote

Annakol Gazette:
Amberflame Castle was buzzing with excitement when several long lost students returned. The students disappeared about three years ago while on an archaeological expedition.

"I'm overjoyed to have them back," Lady Sidonia said in an exclusive interview. "We had almost lost hope of ever finding them."

The students include Saul Nightingale , Gwenaelle Di'Arbor, Thane Skywarden, Ribbly Rigglefuzz, Reanna the Fey, and Minos Glend. They were accompanied by Miss Gwenaelle's magic cat Patches, a large black panther named Gilior and several creatures of unknown origin.

My source, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported, "I can't sleep what with them one-eye, winged thingees beeping and flying all around the castle. It makes me teeth chatter."

It is rumored that the students also brought home a gift for Lady Sidonia.

charissa1066 on Flickriver
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: