Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Baron brings Festival Joy to Half-Orcs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamecrow
DM
DM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Baron brings Festival Joy to Half-Orcs Reply with quote

--posted in the Annakol Gazette--
    Baron brings Festival Joy to Half-Orcs

Baron Talanque brings the joy and laughter of the festival that all in Southern Annakol have been able to enjoy the past few days to the Half-Orc population of the city formerly known as Griefer.
    He said that he feels that these people who have been forced to flee due to the actions of Emrys, the Usurper of the North, could use some joy and laughter the most.
    He also informs that the Half-Orcs wish to use the occasion to rename the city in a ceremony referred to as 'Naming'. The Baron has sent out a call for the most capable of warriors to come to Griefer and participate in a special event in which they can show their great skill. All participating should inform the Baron's Armory with their weapon and armor of choice.

Before the event Baron Talanque promises to have entertainment of the highest level present for all to enjoy. He has also sent out a call for healers to aid to the wounded in this contest of martial prowess which he is planning.

The Half-Orcs of the city seem to be quite excited about the upcoming fights, and to a lesser extend about the Baron's promised cultural entertainment. Regardless, one their Hunt Leaders has informed us that he looks forward to 'Naming' and also to witness many a good fight. He also entrusted our reporter with the information that they will keep an eye out for signs of great insight and exceptional honour in the combatants. What Half-Orcs consider as honourable has so far managed to elude our reporter as he was taken into the tower that once belonged to the Templar of Griefer for some strong orcish brew.
    He has warned any who wish to enter the Baron's Challenge to not drink any of it prior to competing, as it is quite potent.

//For more information, see THIS thread.
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: