Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Journal of Saul Nightingale

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: The Journal of Saul Nightingale Reply with quote

Amid the ruins lies a small water damaged book with a tattered leather cover. The first few crinkled pages are damaged beyond recognition, but then page after page of scrawled notes begin to emerge...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curse the Gods! Already I find myself back at sea. My nemesis! Worse still the boat seems to be powered by bizarre machines I have little faith in. The temptation has proven too great and if not for the Musician the Gnome's tinkering would surely have sent us to a watery grave.

The hellish waters batter the ship and churn my stomach so that I spend half the time being sick, the other falling flat onto the deck. Thankfully the frequent attacks by giant squids provide a welcome distraction.

Land has been sighted as I write, though the ship still seems to be moving at an alarming rate. Time to grab hold of the mast.

Last edited by Anders Soth on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Toucan travels Reply with quote

These swamps may smell bad but at least I have found good hunting amongst the giant lizards. The giant leeches on the other hand are not so pleasant, especially when they grab hold of your head as I have found to my misfortune.

We travel North East on the recommendation of a Toucan, a source I find less than satisfactory but standing any longer in this filthy water will rot my boots or rust my armor so I push on regardless. I have greater trust in my own two feet than that strange contraption at least.

Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Bird People Reply with quote

Our journey grows ever weirder. Having finally escaped the fetid swamp we now find ourselves amongst a strange bird-like people having been lead to what I assume is an inn. Will has suggested savages such as these are known to shrink the heads of intruders but I have yet to see any evidence of this. As ever my axe remains ready should an attack occur.

Initial attempts at ordering drinks were less than successful and I feared I would die of thirst but thankfully the bird people brew an excellent cherry wine, though the meat in the stew looks a little suspect. I hope it is not made from the last travellers to stray into their village.

Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again the swamp....

I fear a strange madness has begun to spread amongst the group. The elf has taken to bathing in leech infested waters, the wizard is determined to stay to investigate the trees, and the gnome wishes to build a forge in the bog. Only the muscian and the cat lady seem unaffected, but for who knows how long. I believe the marsh gas which floats around us is to blame and all the while I suspect that we are being watched.

Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find myself in a daze. Not only has the artefact sent us to unknown lands, its actions have left us stranded on another world! There are it seems many different worlds. Not only that, they are spheres not flat as I had always believed. I find myself wondering if I too have fallen to the swamp madness and this is all a delusion. Now we must find a "spelljammer" captain to buy passage back to our world on a flying boat! I think a strong drink is in order.

I've uploaded some pictures to my MySpace and Facebook accounts.

www.myspace.com/anders_soth
Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have little time write as I stand on the brink of a great venture. Insane as it may be I am preparing to follow the gnome into the great void between spheres, a single rope our only link to safety. The cat lady has just stepped onto the spelljammer wing and is about to shoot the arrow that will tether us to the enemy ship. I have indeed come far from Tharbad. Truly it is a tale for bards to sing about and I hope the musician is taking notes.

Anders Soth
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As expected, following the gnome did indeed prove to be stupid idea, although the tale is the stuff of legend. Maybe the Musician will write a song about it. Worse still was spending hours sat in a cage whilst being measured up for golem spares. Our captors came to regret their decision at the end of a morningstar and now lie decaying in a cave somewhere. Bizarrely we have ended up back on Galandar and need only make our way home. Finally, a chance to get a decent drink, those birdmen make a terrible ale.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: