Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chaos Storm Aftermath.

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Chaos Storm Aftermath. Reply with quote

*Outside the Feisty Chicken, Marigold the Fortune Teller approaches Jania*

"Have you seen what happened to my flowers?" Marigold asked.
"You mean the flowers from your stall?"
"Yes. Look!"

*Marigold holds out a bunch of tulips which snap and snarl at flies as they buzz overhead*

"Most strange!" announces Jania as she watches the chaotic discoveries going on around the Annakol North Road."

*some adventurers approach*
((thats your cue to join in Very Happy ))
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mkmddx
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 1801
Location: Illinois' largest state park, USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*with a growl and a stretch, a worn druid rolls out of bed*

*blinking, he looks around his quarters-- immaculatly clean with everything in its proper place*

*pulling on his clothes, the worn druid exits the tower and makes his way to Annakol*

*passing the temple, he nods hello to the halfling and priestess*


*turning to whisper to one another, they shoot a suprised look at the passing druid*

... Oh my... he smells pleasant for a change!

_________________
Mike (DM Mykkal)
Hang out with us on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A brownie jumps around frantically

His trousers seem to be where his shirt should be and his shirt where his trousers should be

He continues to jump frantically, trying to get his head out of his pants

He runs a few circles around Jania, losing his shirt along the way

He keeps running in his underpants

Muffled by the trousers on his head he mutters about his situation


I's stucks in my trousers ands I am freezings my legs, how odds is thats?
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dainty elf wakes up to find herself.. IN a night gown... and it's *gasp* White!!!

She jumps out of bed to check on the children she finds them both on the floor sleeping safe and soundly.. after returning them to their beds... she goes to check the cookie jar.

a loud shrill scream is heard reverberating through the tree tops of Lathine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A skilled adventurer climbs from her bed and yawns. Reaching out for her armor, he hand comes to rest in something wet and cold. Opening her eyes, she discovers a huge green jelly sitting where her armor should be.
In a panic, she looks to her swordstand and gasps in horror at the mackerel resting where her sword usually stood.

"I've been burgled!" she cries as she runs for the door..... only to find a wall where her door should be.
"And they stole my door!"
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mkmddx
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 1801
Location: Illinois' largest state park, USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*a bard awakes in his hidey-hole in Annakol's Historic District*

*he yawns and stretches, slipping out of his bed*

*he moves to the wash basin and splashes cold water onto his face*

*toweling off, he examines his usually well-groomed features in the tiny mirror*

*dropping the towel, he stares at his reflection horrified*


A BLEMISH!
_________________
Mike (DM Mykkal)
Hang out with us on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
mkmddx
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 1801
Location: Illinois' largest state park, USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Mala gently knocks on the door to one of the upstairs rooms of the Fiesty Chicken*

Miss?

*Mala knocks again, trying to rouse the tenant*

Miss Rabyne.... are you alright?

*Knocking for a third time, she does not hesitate to turn the handle to the door. It is unlocked*

Miss Solara? Are you here?

*Mala hesitantly enters the room. All that is left of the former occupant is a fan sitting on the bedside table*
_________________
Mike (DM Mykkal)
Hang out with us on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
mkmddx
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Jul 2005
Posts: 1801
Location: Illinois' largest state park, USA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a dark cave along the North Road, a figure lays slumped on the floor*

*her hand stirs and come to touch her face-- even smudged it is stunning*

*she pulls herself to her feet and stumbles towards the glow of light leading outdoors*

*blinded by the sun she steps out, the sun washing over her once golden hair not burned autumn by the chaos storm*

*moving forward the buxom figure moves forward to start her new life*

(((Goody-goody Solara was a victim of the Chaos storm; Solara-Who? is reborn! Laughing )))
_________________
Mike (DM Mykkal)
Hang out with us on Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mkmddx wrote:
...*her face-- even smudged it is stunning*

*...her once golden hair now burned autumn by the chaos storm*



OOC: AH HA... Blonde Hair to Red Hair... she must have gained more CHA *winks*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anders Soth
Player
Player


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 217
Location: Lost somewhere in England

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*
Meanwhile in Tharbad Ezekiel Liana awakes and absent-mindedly scratches his elven chin, only to find a three foot long bushy beard a dwarf would be proud of has grown overnight...

*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ashlinn
DM-Apprentice/Player
DM-Apprentice/Player


Joined: 13 Sep 2004
Posts: 460
Location: The land of Cleve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*somewhere in the dark woods near the Ridge Range Mountains a ranger wakes from her nap in a tree, the wind whispers and calls to her. She feels compelled to go hunting, and as she draws her bow to fire at the ogre down the ridge, she calls upon the wind spirits and they guide her arrow more truly and surely than it has ever flown before. Cael'udrim smiles and thanks Angharradh for this gift, feeling as if the goddess helped her to balance the chaos.*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a sleepy village named Halfling Heaven, a female tavernkeepers eyes flicker open to the sound of a roosters crows, albeit a rather gruff and large sounding rooster*

Mrs Brewer - *yawns* Good morning dear. *looks over at her husband and gets a shock*
Gaffer - *screams* Missus Brewer... WHAT are you doing in my bedchamber?
Mrs Brewer - *screams*

*Meanwhile in the Brewers Droop Tavern*

Mr Brewer - *yawns* Good morning dearest cherub of mine. *looks over at his wife and gets a shock*
Myrtle the strangely orange Cow - MOOOOOOO!!!
Mr Brewer - *screams*
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barry_1066
Server Owner and Designer
Server Owner and Designer


Joined: 03 Aug 2004
Posts: 2913
Location: Ohio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Krago awakes with and odd sensation of cold biting his face.

What be this cold um me face, Krago hollers as he passes the mirror in the hall -- stops short and backs up to glance in the mirror AGAIN.

WHERE ME BEARD GO!!!!

ME BEARD BE GONE!!!

AS he screams in rage he thinks back on the odd dream he had in his sleep of some elf getting his fine beard and he getting the elf's bare chin in exchange.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attendants run in fussing and several run for the Priest and Priestess.
_________________
Greatest of all is he called Cthulhu. Only in Ancient, blasphemous manuscripts can that name be found...and those who decipher it are left pale and numb ---
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Feather
DM
DM


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 1188
Location: Pacific NorthWet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigerlike stretches and yawns.

"That was a strange dream," she remarks sleepily to Glimmer whose beating wings seem to be draughtier than usual. "Glimmer!" You've grown bigger overnight!" she yells in an oddly soft and high-pitched voice.

"No," booms Glimmer's voice gloomily, "You've gotten small"

Tigerlike begins to scream as she sees she's now just a tiny creature, lost in the huge bed, with a giant-sized fairy dragon watching her with jewelled eyes.
_________________
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G. K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Wolfgang_1066
DM/Contributor/Designer
DM/Contributor/Designer


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 102

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Spud Fleetfoot woke up at the fiesty chicken and yawned...he tried getting a proper meal from the barkeep but as always failed looking at the meager human scraps he eats it unhappily*

"Time to go smite some evily things in the forest!" he says getting up and walking out, he goes to the forest, trying to find his very heavy gold Marcus armor he finds that is all all light and flexy "hey! howd my armor get so good?" he said putting it on...it seemed to be made of a rubbery substance now but he seemed not to care thinking it would be just as good now,

he went off to fight some kobolts and tried getting out his shield...finding it disapeered "wheres my shield?" arrows fly by him and pierce his rubber armor "ow! OW!! stop hitting THOUGH my armor stupid kobolds! your supost to shoot it at the armor and the arrows are supost Bounce OFF it!!!!"
"oh well, no shield time to use my sword!" he pulls out a rubber chicken "CHARGEEEEEEE!!" he charges the kobolds and tries whacking them with the rubber chicken.

a few hours later he wakes up in halfling heaven again "well...that was wierd...oh hey the droop! FOOD!!!!!" he charges the tavern and eats for the next few hours forgetting the whole thinga bout annakol and the kobolds killing him
_________________
Awesum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP
Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson (http://www.eddingschronicles.com). Stone textures by Patty Herford.