Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In a remote corner....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: In a remote corner.... Reply with quote

In a remote corner of the Gnomish Tavern within the heart of Gnomar, three hooded gnomes are huddled over their 'gnomish tickler' drinks. A dark hooded male addresses his two contacts, a pink hooded female and a grey hooded male.

Dark Hood - Has the merchandise been shipped?
Pink Hood - Not yet Sir. The majority of it is stored in a secret location, but a few shipments have gone out to various places.
Dark Hood - Not good enough! The entire stock must be distributed simultaneously for maximum effect.
Grey Hood - It is not that easy to organise simultaneous distribution of the explo....
Pink Hood - *slaps gray Hood round the back of the head* Do not mention the merchandise by name. You never know who is listening.

*All three hooded figures gaze around the empty tavern shiftily. The Barmaid waves at them from behind the bar and smiles.*

Dark Hood - Do you think she heard?
Pink Hood - She is too far away to have heard anything Sir.
Dark Hood - *nods* Maybe we should arrange for her to meet a little accident, just to make sure.
Pink Hood - I do not think that is necessary Sir. Besides, it may attract attention from the law enforcers.
Dark Hood - Maybe you are right, but we should observe her over the next few weeks. If she shows any sign of knowing too much, you know what you must do.
Pink Hood - *grimly* Understood Sir.
Grey Hood - Yes Profes....
Pink Hood - *slaps Grey Hood around the back of the head* Our identities are to be kept secret, you fool.
Dark Hood -*scowling* The full shipment must be distributed around Galandar as soon as possible. Nobody will ever underestimate us Gnomes again. *sinister chuckle*
Pink Hood - *hushed cackle*
Grey Hood - *guffaws loudly*
Dark Hood - Remember this must be kept totally secret, and we will meet again in exactly one week. For now, I must go.
Grey Hood - Yep. You don't want to be late for class.
Pink Hood - *slaps Grey Hood round the back of the head*
Grey Hood - What did I do now?
Pink Hood - *hisses in a low voice* You just announced that Sir works at the Golemworks as a tutor, idiot!.
Grey Hood - No I didn't. He could be a student like us.
Dark Hood - *grumbles* See you in class..... and remember, this is all highly secret.
Pink Hood - Yes Sir
Grey Hood - Yes Sir

*simultaneously, the three hooded figures all stand and walk in different directions. Dark hood leaves through one door. Pink Hood leaves through the other door. Grey Hood takes the empty tankards back to the bar.*

Grey Hood - Thankyou Morri. See you this evening.
Morri the Barmaid - Have a good time in class Soppi.
Grey Hood - *leaves through the nearest door*
Morri the Barmaid - *looks at the tankards* Hmm. The Professor didn't drink all of his Gnomish Tickler.
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In a dark corridor of the Gnomar Golemworks.....*

Dark Hood - The Spy Golems have been released?
Grey Hood - Yes sir. Some have returned with information already.
Dark Hood - Good. Good. As soon as we have obtained enough secrets, we can move to phase 2.
Grey Hood - Phase 2 sir?
Dark Hood - Yes. Phase 2. That is assuming that Miss Tinkerhammer is...
Grey Hood - *slaps Dark Hood across the back of the head*
Dark Hood - Ouch!
Grey Hood - Sorry sir. You used Pinki's real name.
Dark Hood - *slaps Grey Hood across the back of the head*
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a dark closet, somewhere in Gnomar, a Grey hooded gnome huddles over a small metal box with flashing lights and the occasional electrical spark. A Dark hooded gnome watches.*

Grey Hood - Agent Grey to Agent Pink. Agent Grey to Agent Pink. Come in Agent Pink.
Metal Box - *hisses and crackles*
Grey Hood - Agent Grey to Agent Pink. Agent Grey to Agent Pink. Come in Agent Pink.
Dark Hood - Problems?
Grey Hood - I think..... *fiddles with the box*.... I think she cut off the signal.
Dark Hood - That means she heard the message. We will have to wait.
Grey Hood - Yes sir.

*a few minutes later*

Dark Hood - Try again.
Grey Hood - *speaks into the metal box* Agent Grey to Agent Pink. Report.
Grey Hood - No reply sir.
Dark Hood - Maybe she has eavesdroppers nearby.
Metal Box - *female voice, slightly distorted* Agent Pink to Agent Grey. Collected Data being sent now. Confirm receipt.
Dark Hood - Good girl. *begins to examine the papaer being spewed from the metal box* Interesting! Oh this will do nicely.
Grey Hood - What should I tell her sir?
Dark Hood - *speaks into the metal box* Well Done Agent Pink. Data recieved. Continue with phase one until informed otherwise.
Metal Box - Affirmative sir.
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a dark corner of Teaslewood, a small group of hooded gnomes are listening to a Dark Hooded gnome*

Dark Hood - I have seen what the other races think of us. They ridicule us! In almost every reference to gnomes that our data witnessed, the referral would be derogatory. One example was that all gnomes were "abgnormal with a g". My Grandmother always said to me that eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves, and the data proves that... Well, I wont stand for it!..... It is time we made our mark. It is time we were recognised for our achievements.
Small Group of 3 - *applauds*
Scarlet Hood - *standing in the shadows, seperate from the group*
Dark Hood - I believe it is our duty to bring greatness to Gnomar.... to our ancestors... to our pride.
Small Group of 3 - *applauds and cheers*
Scarlet Hood - *shifts uncomfortably in the shadows and scans the area*
Dark Hood - I hereby announce that I plan to take on that role. I am forming the Gnomish Order of Liberators, Engineers and Mechanics..... or G.o.l.e.m. for short. I think it is our duty to bring greatness to Gnomar. Bring respect to our equality.... no... our "Gnormality with a G".
Small Group of 3 - *applauds, cheers and chants* G.o.l.e.m...... G.o.l.e.m... G.o.l.e.m......
Dark Hood - *raises arms and hushes the gathering*
Scarlet Hood - *watches the darkness for onlookers, nervously*
Dark Hood - So, how do I plan to achieve greatness? By any means necessary....
Scarlet Hood - *breathes a sigh of relief and scurries away into the darkness*
Dark Hood - ..... but obviously staying within Gnomish Law. I plan to do what Gnomes do best. Build! G.o.l.e.m. will build our greatness, our equality, our respect!
Small group of 2 - *Grey Hood and Green Hood chant* G.o.l.e.m.... G.o.l.e.m....
Pink Hood - *raises hand*
Dark Hood - Yes?
Pink Hood - Was there someone standing over there a moment ago? *points to where the Scarlet hood had been standing*
Dark Hood - Was there? But we are all here.

*All 4 Hooded Gnomes run off in different directions*
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a remote section of the 'Great Gnomar Bridge', equidistant from either end, an emergency meeting is called. 4 Hooded gnomes gather in a huddle under one umbrella.*

Dark Hood - I called this meeting because.... *pauses and loses composure*.... WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS DID IT?
Grey Hood - Did what sir?
Pink Hood - Idiots?
Green Hood - *hic*
Dark Hood - *lowers voice to a hiss* SOMEONE has been setting Boom Barrels off all over the land and claiming it to be strikes by G.o.l.e.m.
Grey Hood - It wasn't me sir.
Pink Hood - Boom Barrels?
Green Hood - *hic*
Dark Hood - I specifically said to stay within Gnomish Law. Since when was there a law saying that acts of...... of....
Grey Hood - Aggression sir?
Pink Hood - Terrorism sir?
Green Hood - *hic*
Dark Hood - Yes, exactly.... Whichever one of you did it, you are lucky that nobody has been hurt yet.
Grey Hood - It wasn't me sir.
Pink Hood - I have been too busy collecting information from the spy-hens sir. I didnt do it.
Green Hood - *hic hic*
Dark Hood - Well, one of you did it!
Grey Hood - It really wasn't me sir.
Pink Hood - I swear I know nothing about it sir.
Green Hood - Maybe.... *hic*... it was someone else. *hic hic*

A loud whistle is blown from farther down the bridge. A group of Gnomar Police are approaching.

Pink Hood - Golem!
Spider Golem - *appears from underneath the bridge* Yes mistress.
Pink Hood - *hangs onto the golem* Flee.
Spider Golem - *scurries underneath the bridge and flees, with Agent Pink*

Dark Hood - *flings his cloak to one side, revealing a contraption strapped to his back*
Dark Hood - *flicks a switch and two giant gyroblades unfold.*
Dark Hood - *furiously turns a handle. The gyroblades rotate. Dark Hood rises slowly and flees unsteadily across the sea.*

Green Hood - *hic* *panics and staggers, vanishing over the edge of the bridge and plunging into the turbulent water below*

Grey Hood - *sighs and awaits arrest* Aaw, why didnt I think of an escape plan?
Gnomar Police - *all tackle Agent Grey*
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a dark corner of a cell, deep within Gnomar and far below the Gnomarian Sea...*

Grey Hood - *scratches his arm in the darkness, a series of tick-bites causing discomfort*

scratch scratch scratch scrape

Grey Hood - *stops scratching and listens for the strange noise he thought he heard*

silence

Grey Hood - *starts scratching his back where further tick bites are clustered in large numbers*

scrape scrape scrape clank

Grey Hood - *stops scratching and peers into the darkness* Hello? Is somebody there?
Hushed Voice - Psst! This way.
Grey Hood - Hello?
Hushed Voice - Come on!
Grey Hood - *thinks for a moment and then voices his thought* Are.... uhm... Are you my imagination again?
Hushed Voice - *very close this time* Imagine this you idiot. *slaps him round the back of the head*
Grey Hood - Ouch!
Hushed Voice - Follow me.... quickly. *moves further into the darkness*
Grey hood - Uhm!.... Allright. *cautiously moves into the blackness, hands held out in front of him feeling for obstacles*
Hushed Voice - Careful you don't....
Grey Hood - *finds a big hole in the floor where a flagstone has been moved to reveal a tunnel, and promptly falls into it*
Hushed voice - ....fall into the hole! *lights a lantern revealing three hooded gnomes and a long tunnel stretching under the sea*
Pink Hood - We are breaking you out!
Grey Hood - Pinki!! Professor!!.... and Drunk Gnome!! *hugs them all in turn* I am so glad to see you.

The four gnomes hastily flee down the tunnel.

Green Hood - I have a ... *hic*... name you know! *hic*
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in a wine cellar belonging to Prince Emrys of Fingar

Scarlet Hood - *rolls the final boom barrel next to a particularly rare keg of Fingarian Wine*
Fingarian Guard - Hello? Is someone down there?
Scarlet Hood - *strikes a flint and lights the boom barrels fuse*
Fingarian Guard - Come out of there. That is a restricted area.
Scarlet Hood - *crawls out of a tiny window and flees through the streets*
Fingarian Guard - I am coming down there, I am warning you.... you had better have authorisa..... *sees the boom barrel as he descends the stairs*... Mother!? *whimpers*

BOOM!!!
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a large dark cave, in a secret location*

Dark Hood - Is the Gnomeship Alpha ready?
Pink Hood - Not yet sir, but it should be only a matter of weeks before completion.
Dark Hood - Weeks!? It must be ready in 7 days.
Pink Hood - 7 days!! I will try my best sir, but that deadline might mean we have to cut a few corners.
Dark Hood - I want no cut corners. The Gnomeship Alpha must be completed to perfection. Is the weapon ready?
Green Hood - *hic* It is ready sir. *hic*
Dark Hood - Good. Have you checked it? It must be fully operational.
Green Hood - *hic* All apart from *hic* testing the result of firing it sir. *hic hic*
Dark Hood - Well, you cannot activate it in here. You would blow this entire mountain apart.
Green Hood - *hic* Would we? *looks nervously into the darkness where hammering noises indicate the work on some secret project*
Dark Hood - Now, I must return to Gnomar before my absence is noticed. Things have turned dire there.
Grey Hood - How is the Golemworks Professor Hen....
Pink Hood - *whacks Grey Hood round the back of the head*
Dark Hood - The Golemworks.... *saddens*... is a subject I wish not to discuss at the moment. Suffice to say that Professor Cogg is in charge.
Pink Hood - Professor Cogg?
Green Hood - *hic*
Grey Hood - But he only has one hand.
Dark Hood - *angered* Believe me, I do not think Professor Cogg would want to be there right now.
Pink Hood - We should get back to work sir, or we will never make the deadline.
Dark Hood - Good idea. Please, do all you can to make sure the Gnomeship Alpha launches on time. We must make this strike for Gnomar.
Pink Hood - For Gnomar!
Grey Hood - For Gnomar!
Green Hood - For... *hic*... heavens sake, I wish I could get rid of these hiccups.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: