Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scheduled Sessions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> TAAG
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alcor
Player
Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See what I mean? Rolling Eyes
LIONofHUME wrote:
I can come on tonight and play as Cadimus for anyone interested.

Doodn't I toll you Lion wass juss booding his part? Laughing
LIONofHUME
DM
DM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be on this Thursday evening (7pm CST the14th) playing Cromwell (and other known NPC’s) but I will probably not schedule the game until next Thursday (the 21st) in order to give everyone sufficient notice and prep time. Anyone new that would like to join TAAG will be able to talk to Cromwell and will be given a chance to run their initiation challenge, current members will be able to start the investigation into the newest contract.
If ye be men of valor, great fortitude and wondrous imagination, gather ye bravely and join in marshal arms with us! Assemble your strengths, unsheathe your weapons, heft your shields and gird yourselves as if for war.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LIONofHUME
DM
DM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I couldn't be there last night folks. I had to fill in for someone and had to work. We'll do this next Thursday, I promise
If ye be men of valor, great fortitude and wondrous imagination, gather ye bravely and join in marshal arms with us! Assemble your strengths, unsheathe your weapons, heft your shields and gird yourselves as if for war.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RL is hard on all of us at times but has to take precedence but, eventually, there comes a time when it can take 'a back seat' for a while Smile I'm sure that the 'Adventurers' can find a way to 'drown their sorrows' until then... Wink
Bud E
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you are safe, just a little worried. See you next week.
slink
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your absence was noticed, Lion, so you can at least feel good about that. Laughing
RoAnnon
DM
DM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIONofHUME wrote:
Sorry I couldn't be there last night folks. I had to fill in for someone and had to work. We'll do this next Thursday, I promise

Speaking of noted absences... Question I looked for you (a bit).
It’s all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, ya understand
Alcor
Player
Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoAnnon wrote:
LIONofHUME wrote:

Speaking of noted absences... Question I looked for you (a bit).

I didn't look much... I wasn't sleeping (though I should have been)!

But I did note you couldn't make it.

Hope things are OK out there.

Alcor
Player
Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While not 'TAAG' as such Lion has posted a 'TAGG related' event as part of the Annakolia Festival session sequence; I'm sure all members of the 'The Annakol Adventurers Guild' would be as welcome to attend as any one else...

TAAG presents: A Treasure Hunt

All 'adventure' and no 'play' makes hero a dull corpse! Shocked

Last edited by Alcor on Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LIONofHUME
DM
DM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Session posted on Neverwinter Connections. Click on logo to go to game page:

Thursday, 1/25/07
    7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

"Hail and good tidings friend. It has been some time since we last spoke, and for that I apologize. Urgent matters did call me away. But rest assured you where in my thoughts and prayers.

I so wish this letter was one of pleasantries, but I find myself once again in need of your skill and bravery. It seems that a close acquaintance of mine, a fair mage in his own right, had recently been commissioned by a wizardly gnome for the purpose of producing four flawless gemstones. On the night my friend produced these gems, he unwittingly stumbled upon a robbery in progress within the gnomes’ workshop. Luckily for my friend he was only knocked unconscious for the robbers where not so kind to the gnome. After a search of the workshop and a session of speaking to the departed gnomes’ spirit, my friend has uncovered a dilemma that could affect many, many people, if not the whole planet.

I’m sure you have never heard of “Glowstones”, but that is what we are after here. A glowstone, is an artifact whose creation was thought to be only fairy tale, but is in fact an ancient process long lost among gnomish society. These stones store energy that can be used to charge any item to full capacity with but the slightest touch. The stored energy can also be unleashed by the holder in the form of a beam of pure force that knows no resistance. You should know that each charge is equivalent in force to the arcane spell known as “Hellball”, and that a glowstone can hold up to one thousand such charges. How these stones acquire their power is still a mystery and is not part of why I’ve asked your help in this matter, only that you find and secure these four stones.

My hope is that the persons now holding these stones have not the knowledge or skill to complete the process for their creation. Time is therefore our enemy, since the longer we take to find them, the closer they come to completing the process. Your search should start with Silig outside of Castle Sidonia’s; he knew the gnome and quite possibly had a hand in helping him in one form or another. Best of luck to you, I’ll check in on you from time to time…Cromwell"

This is an open event, new recruits are welcome.
LIONofHUME
DM
DM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copied Post

It looks like I'm not going to be able to run this session tonight, I've been told I need to help run a bus load of aliens up to Austin. I'm leaving at 4pm and probably will not get back until around 3am or so.

A lot of things have caused me to put off this session week after week, for that I'm sorry guys, but everything is in place and ready to go now. So what I'd like to do is run this session either tomorrow or Saturday. Give me some feedback on what ya'll want to do, I'm off Friday, Saturday and Sunday and can run it at any time those days.

The session for Feb 1st is already made up and waiting in the wings. Just as a teaser for that session. Have any of you seen the movie "The Fog"?
LIONofHUME
DM
DM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Session posted on Neverwinter Connections. Click on logo to go to game page:

Thursday, 2/01/07
    7:00 pm to 10:00 pm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> TAAG All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: