Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inside the Pine Ridge Inn
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Halfling Heaven
World Designer/DM/Player
World Designer/DM/Player


Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Posts: 4576

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*the two pairs of eyes watch with interest. One of the pair narrows with suspicion*

"I suspect the bottle contains a poison of some form."

"Poison Mabel?"

"I have seen this ritual before. It is a contest of wits. Often those bottles contain a liquid which befuddles the mind Kane."

"Befuddles Mabel?"

"Indeed Kane. Observe the befuddling."
_________________
-----------------------------------------
Time flys like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
-----------------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh thank you

beams a smile up at the green eyed lady, softly, looks around for a suitable cup, then dips her finger within and pulls it out to taste, eyes opened wide, still speaking softly

ohhh, this is nice. almost as nice as butterfly kisses

looks inside her pack for a shell and offers it up to the green eyed lady to fill for her
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her eyes go to Elanore

You are most kind Elanore

She looks to Cyan

Don't drink too fast now

She smiles comforting at the little pixie.

Excuse me


She pulls her skirt up a bit and takes out some oils and bandages. She unwraps the old bandages and rubs the oil on her leg and carefully sets a new bandage. She smiles pleased at the recovery and smiles thankful to Elanore.
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old are you I wonder... with a chuckle Elanore pours a splash of wine into the tiny shell

You likely won't want the whole bottle in one go pouring a little more wine into to a short beaker to the side if you need more smiling kindly as she recorks the bottle relacing it upon Cyans table you need only ask

_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Feather
DM
DM


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 1188
Location: Pacific NorthWet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The door blows open as yet another traveller takes shelter from the storm. It is a young red-haired woman who would likely look irritated if her features were not so stiff from the cold. She hobbles to the nearest availble seat close to a fire. At a glance it is apparent she is ill-dressed for snow. Her fancy boots are decorative rather than functional. "A hot drink if you please, barkeep", she calls imperiously.

Behind her there is an impression of brilliant greens and blues, wings beat in gusts of icy air, and there seems to be a shimmering cloud of dust falling from it, but it is hard to tell if it is sparkling snow flakes or something else.

"Thwack", a snowball hits the back of the dwarf sitting at a table polishing his axe. "Play?", an sweet, gravelly voice asks.
_________________
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G. K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nods sagely to Arwyl, holds shell eagerly to Elanore, smiles brightly as her shell is filled, sits down and sips from the shell, wondering how old she is, softly to Elanore

Thank you, kindly. I do not know how old I am, how old are you?

shivers at the cold blast of air
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks to the newcomer, she smiles despite the cold
Please, can you close the door.
She rubs her bare arms

She tries to surpress a giggle as the snowball hits the dwarf. She looks the woman over and then focusses on the wings fluttering behind her.

looks to Cyan and Elanore questioning
What is that behind her?
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Feather
DM
DM


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 1188
Location: Pacific NorthWet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An irate patron near the door shuts it with a bang. The young woman doesn't look up as she seem intent on removing her boot.

The snowball hurler seems quite please with the reaction it got with it's opening volley as the dwarf rises from the table with a roar. The next snowball gets him straight in the face. "Tagyourit!" a happy voice cries.
_________________
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G. K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turns and looks, eyes open wide, squeals in delight

Glimmer

motions Glimmer to come over to her table, waves shyly at Tigerlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Feather
DM
DM


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 1188
Location: Pacific NorthWet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigerlike looks up from her boot trying to locate the sound of the tiny voice. There is a whoop of joy as Glimmer spots Cyan and flies over to her table, bringing along with him an incensed dwarf brandishing a well-shined axe.


"Cyan!" he cries. "Play with Glimmer too?"
_________________
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G. K. Chesterton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smiles happily at Glimmer then spies the angry dwarf

eep

casts invisibility on self, then upon Glimmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old enough to know to avoid wine little one head turning towards the new arrival and her flittering companion and to voice falling to a barely audible whisper know the how wilds may turn on the unwary
_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
flamecrow
DM
DM


Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Posts: 2704
Location: The Netherlands (GMT+1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiles sweetly at the woman

Hello, do you wish to sit?

She stands up and winces softly as she leans on her sore leg. She quickly tries to smile off any comments

I should get some rest as it is. Thank you all for your company

She smiles and goes up to a room for some rest, walking slowly.
_________________
I'll be here... Why?
I'll be waiting here... For what?
I'll be waiting here... for you... so...
If you come here, you'll find me....
I promise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Feather
DM
DM


Joined: 12 Sep 2005
Posts: 1188
Location: Pacific NorthWet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muffled giggles can be heard.
_________________
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G. K. Chesterton


Last edited by Feather on Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
AthenaMeter
DM
DM


Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Posts: 1732
Location: United States

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swiftly lands upon Arwyl's shoulder and holds still as Arwyl carries her away, sighs softly with relief
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alcor
Player
Player


Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Posts: 6219
Location: Welcome to the Nightmare...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A wistful look follows the retreating fae If only all had such an innocent regard for the worlds... as she makes good her escape
_________________
-:Alcor:-
"It might not look it but rocking in a corset is harder than you think"
Amy Lee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Protected by Anti-Spam ACP
Powered by phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group

Chronicles phpBB2 theme by Jakob Persson (http://www.eddingschronicles.com). Stone textures by Patty Herford.