Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The morning after the slumber party…

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bud E
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: The morning after the slumber party… Reply with quote

A single red rose preserved from the city and a note was somehow delivered during the night and placed at the head of Tyailny's bedroll. It is addressed to her and contains the following message in an elegant fluid script:

My lady:

Our time together has lifted my sprits like no other. I know right now you are in pain and you feel like you should never care for another, but remember, is it not darkest just before the dawn? Does the goddess not work in mysterious ways? Should we question her actions? For some reason she placed us together last night, alone, for us to help each other. You have helped me. Maybe over time I will discover how to help you. Please think of this rose as a future not the past. As possibilities not failures. As hope not despair. Doing so would be most kind. I am earnest with my wish to help you. You are the glue that holds our group together. I shall not rest until I know you are back whole, heart healed. I would hope by helping you I would also be helping the group in these dangerous times. Please remember all I want is Peace Evermore.

Your servant Wilmn
mkmddx
DM
DM

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A silhouette approached through the mist with a swagger Amec quickly recognized.

"Father...." Amec called out into the mist.

The silhouette emerged smiling at Amec as he had down countless times before.

"Keep your knots tight, Son. And count your arrows...” said Father, continuing to give Amec a loving smile.

Amec has heard this advice before. Urgently he ask, "But Father, I have more questions! There is much yet I must learn. Our band rambles through these strange lands and I'm unsure of what to do..."

Smiling, Father interrupts Amec by placing his hand gently on Amec's shoulder, "Son, I can give you no more answers to your questions." Father's smile falters the slightest, but quickly resumes, "You must look after your Sisters now." With that, Father turned and walked back into the mist.

Amec's brow furrows, not understanding what Father meant....

With a start, Amec sits up from his sleeping blanket and peers into the dim morning light creeping in through the open tent flap. Confused from the dream and disgruntled at his sister's lack of discipline (did he not tell them to tie the door shut to keep out animals?!) Amec stands and slides on his boots.

With great effort he quietly steps over Ty as not to wake her. He will tell her soon enough about the dream and ask for her input. Let her sleep for now. Turning, Amec glances at Ve lying curled up near Ty... What is that by her head? A Rose? A note? Amec's brotherly curiosity gets the better of him and he bends to read it....

Blushing a smile that mirrors that of his Father's, Amec reads the message and stifles any sniggers from waking the sleeping Twins...

"Oh Ve!" Amec thinks, "YOU of all elves have an admirer!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Tavern Buzz All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: