Realms of Annakolia Forum Index Realms of Annakolia
A NeverWinter Nights CEP Role Play Server

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

with sincere regret...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AthenaMeter
DM
DM

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: with sincere regret... Reply with quote

Emory Oglethorpe: *cringes at the sight of the armed guards, and retreats* *looks to the temple* Maybe the priestess will have suitable goods. *looks around nervously* *stops, ducks behind the pillar* *peeks around the pillar, watching Caitlyn* *tiptoes backward*
Caitlyn trades a rapier for a Quarterstaff
Emory Oglethorpe: *slips back to the school*
Caitlyn Tarn: *looks at the staff* *swings it about* *nods* Yes, I like this much better than a rapier. *grimaces* Less blood *softly* *smile shyly* Thank you Miss Jania *Turns and heads back to school*
Emory Oglethorpe: *leans back against the school gates, sighs* I'll have to sneak out later, when she has returned.
Emory Oglethorpe: *throws his cloak on the table and slumps in front of the fire*
Caitlyn Tarn: *notices the door to the dorms wide open* *peeks inside*
Emory Oglethorpe: *sits, arms folded staring at the fire*
Emory Oglethorpe: *turns at the door closing*
Caitlyn Tarn: *takes off her cloak and sits to read*
Emory Oglethorpe: *watches her sit*
Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows nervously*
Caitlyn Tarn: *fingers the book about the Goddess Angharradh and wonders if Max will come to her for Elven lessons* *smiles softly*
Emory Oglethorpe: *gets up in the uncomfortable silence and crosses to her*
Caitlyn Tarn: *sits and reads*
Emory Oglethorpe: *sees the book, and her smile, frowns*
Caitlyn Tarn: *stares into the flames.. lost in thought* *book forgotten on her lap*
Emory Oglethorpe: *walks back to his chair, quietly, saying nothing* *stares into the other fire, glancing at her occasionally*
Caitlyn Tarn: *sighs and goes back to reading*
Emory Oglethorpe: *loses himself in thought staring at the fire* *begins humming without knowing the tune*
Caitlyn Tarn: *glances at Emory, blushes and turns away*
Emory Oglethorpe: *hums a lullaby to himself for several minutes* *smiles at himself without realizing it*
Caitlyn Tarn: *recognizes the tune and turns to watch Emory*
Emory Oglethorpe: *catches the hum in the middle of a note* *eyes widen at the fire*
Caitlyn Tarn: *when he stops humming she quickly turns away* *blushes in humiliation* *hides her face in her book*
Emory Oglethorpe: *blushes quickly, and a warm smile slowly grows* *tilts his head to the fire, hums a few more notes* *murmurs* It's hers. *surprised*
Caitlyn Tarn: *realizes how horrible she must have sounded...* *aghast* *In front of everyone too*
Emory Oglethorpe: *turns to look at Caitlyn, with a soft look that mixes compassion with shame*
Caitlyn Tarn: *wonders if he sings it now to mock her.. like he does the humans* *swallows a lump in her throat*
Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows and gets up* *hums softly, as if he's enjoying it and doesn't care who hears him*
Emory Oglethorpe: *almost in a whisper, with a catch in his voice* Caitlyn?
Caitlyn Tarn: *turns at the sound of her name* *nods* Yes, Emory
Emory Oglethorpe: *quickly lowers his gaze to the floor*
Caitlyn Tarn: *waits, wondering if he will say something hurtful, knowing she deserves it*
Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows again* I.. *flushes angrily, but there is a sad soft smile*
*softly* I wish to apologize.
Caitlyn Tarn: *blinks at him in surprise* to me? *softly* But it's all my fault *quietly* *puts her hands to her face to cover her shame*
Emory Oglethorpe: *angry flush fades slightly to a shameful blush* Yes to you. *quietly* *still looking at the floor*
Caitlyn Tarn: *book forgotten on the floor*
Emory Oglethorpe: *softly with compassion* It isn't your fault. It wasn't your fault. *still to floor* You are under some spell of Maxwell's. Perhaps all three of them have charmed you.
Caitlyn Tarn: *nods* you were right about me *softly* I am so sorry Emory. I never meant to disappoint you so.
Emory Oglethorpe: *sighs* *turns away slightly* I am sorry I was disapointed in you, Caitlyn. *sees the book on the floor, frowns deeply*
Caitlyn Tarn: *lowers her hands and fidgets*
Emory Oglethorpe: *suddenly seems annoyed, and sighs* But that isn't what I wanted to say! *turns quickly on her*
Caitlyn Tarn: *looks up at Emory*
Emory Oglethorpe: *smiles softly* *lowers gaze from hers* I wanted... *quiets* I wanted to say...
Caitlyn Tarn: *waits, wondering what it is *
Emory Oglethorpe: *very softly*.. how much I liked your song. How much I ... appreciated it.
Caitlyn Tarn: *frowns near to tears at his cruelty* Stop *softly*
Emory Oglethorpe: *takes two steps towards her, bows humbly*
Caitlyn Tarn: Please.. do not .. tease me so
Emory Oglethorpe: *eyes wide*
Caitlyn Tarn: I have no witty come back *softly*
Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows*

Emory Oglethorpe: Caitlyn, *softly*.. E we lean anaillaa. Aey laaw le nyesafilnyn. *casts eyes to floor again, lowers head* E anmyca.. cenaw aeym cyccilfa. E.. E amilla aneynyiraw.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: Caitlyn, *softly*.. I do not tease. You need no comeback. *casts eyes to floor again, lowers head* I truly.. liked your lullaby. I.. I was touched.

Caitlyn Tarn: *wipes at her eyes* E nleam E nyill lean laelv *softly* fyan E nyeycw lean irailc aey illw E amilla ilan il celala eo amirilan ane we.. *looks up at Emory* E quylaan amillanaw ane laeeanir aey... E ils laemma E nyill lean laelv amac
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *wipes at her eyes* I know I can not sing *softly* but I could not heal you and I was at a loss of what to do...*looks up at Emory* I just wanted to sooth you... I am sorry I can not sing well

Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows* Fyan E amilla anee illvma.. anee... tyilmilcajaw ameanir oailm... ane laiream aey. Ane aelal ceen ilan aey. *in a whisper, blushing* E irilela lean irailmw laynyir failyaneoyc laelvelv el wanyilwala. Aey amama aniral.... illa il seaniram ane sa. Illw E Amilla il nyirecw. *hangs head lower*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *swallows* But I was too angry.. too... paralyzed with fear... to show you. To even look at you. *in a whisper, blushing* I have not heard such beautiful singing in decades. You were then.... as a mother to me. And I Was a child. *hangs head lower*

Caitlyn Tarn: *blushes and smiles*

Emory Oglethorpe: E ils laemma Caitlyn. *says nothing more*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: I am sorry Caitlyn. *says nothing more*

Caitlyn Tarn: E ils laemma anee, *Emory
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: I am sorry too, *Emory*

Emory Oglethorpe: Aey'ela leanirelv ane fa laemma oem. *still to the floor*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: You've nothing to be sorry for. *still to the floor*

Caitlyn Tarn: *nods* fyan E w
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *nods* but I do

Emory Oglethorpe: *frowns* Cena amirilan? Anymlelv ane anirilan faillaan illw tymeananyanelv sa omes Sil'amacc?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *frowns* Like what? Turning to that beast and protecting me from Maxwell?

Caitlyn Tarn: Ilcanireyvir ean amilla lean anmya ilfeyan sa anaccelv anira irysill'la *Broken Tree's* laanema, E irilela faal anyanemelv Acelal. *blushes guitily*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: Although it was not true about me telling the human's *Broken Tree's* story, I have been tutoring Elven. *blushes guitily*

Emory Oglethorpe: *draws up a deep breath as if angry, but turns away again in shame* *guilt stricken* E irilela laylatyanyanaw aeym anyanemelv. Fyan anira irysill vemc... laireamaw sa anira feen amirama aeym sill cailmlaw eo anira vyilmweill eo *Lathine*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *draws up a deep breath as if angry, but turns away again in shame* *guilt stricken* I have suspected your tutoring. But the human girl... showed me the book where your man learned of the guardian of *Lathine*

Caitlyn Tarn: *nods about the book* *looks embarrassed* Anirilan anee amilla sa oilycan. *Maxwell* amilla waoalwelv sa. Ira wew lean nleam anirilan anirelaa amama anailmla eo lairilsa E nymeaw, ira anireyviran aniraa amama anailmla eo tyile
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *nods about the book* *looks embarrassed* That too was my fault. *Maxwell* was defending me. He did not know that those were tears of shame I cried, he thought they were tears of pain

Emory Oglethorpe: *turns and stares at her, sadly, deeply confused and ashamed* Anailmla eo lairilsa? Amir.. Amira?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *turns and stares at her, sadly, deeply confused and ashamed* Tears of shame? Wh.. Why?

Caitlyn Tarn: Fanyilylaa.. E faanmilaaw aey *tear slips down her face* Illw anirilan amilla laelam sa elanalaneel. Aey irilela ilcamilala faal sa omealw
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: Because.. I betrayed you *tear slips down her face* And that was never my intention. You have always been my friend.

Emory Oglethorpe: *reaches to wipe the tear away* E irilela anmeaw ane fa, aala. *softly*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *reaches to wipe the tear away* I have tried to be, yes. *softly*

Caitlyn Tarn: E wew lean nleam ean ameycw feaniram aey lae.. ilan oemlaan.. fanyilylaa aey illanaw sa ane iracty Jenny
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: I did not know it would bother you so.. at first.. because you asked me to help *Jenny*

Emory Oglethorpe: Anirilan ela amira E illanaw aeym iracty. *frowns* E wew lean anireln laira saillan ane anailnyir ean ane aelama irysill amire illanaw.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: That is why I asked your help. *frowns* I did not think she meant to teach it to every human who asked.

Caitlyn Tarn: *nods* Lae E ilvmaaw ane anyanem ires... illw ira illanaw sa ane naaty ean il laanymaan...*looks at Emory* E wew lean nleam amirilan ane w
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *nods* So I agreed to tutor him... and he asked me to keep it a secret...*looks at Emory* I did not know what to do

Emory Oglethorpe: *glares at Max thru her, catches himself, looks down again*

Caitlyn Tarn: E wew lean nleam ean amilla encila ane anailnyir ean ane amesal, fyan lean sal. E wew lean veela ean synyir anireyviran
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: I did not know it was oklay to teach it to women, but not to men. I did not give it much thought.

Emory Oglethorpe: Ira illanaw aey ane naaty ean il laanymaan? Anirela wew lean laeylw cena anira anirelvla E irilela amilmlaw aey eo ilcc ilcelv
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: He asked you to keep it a secret? This did not sound like the things I have warned you of all along?

Caitlyn Tarn: *looks up at Emory* Ira laaasaw asfilmmillalaaw ane laaw sa iracty, E wew lean amillan ane silna ires oaac ylnyessoemanilfca
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *looks up at Emory* He seemed embarrassed to need my help, I did not want to make him feel uncommfortable.

Emory Oglethorpe: *nods without looking up* Ira ela nyyllelv. Elama nycaelam aelal. Aelal oem ela eo aniras.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *nods without looking up* He is cunning. Very clever even. Even for one of them.

Caitlyn Tarn: *looks at him earnestly* Eo ean silnala aey oaac illa faananam, ira weala lean laaas ane fa cailmlelv illa hyenynca illa Qualla. E welan' anireln ira iltytycala ireslaaco ane irela calalaella elama amacc
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *looks at him earnestly* If it makes you feel any better, he does not seem to be learning as quickly as Jenny. I dont' think he applys himself to his lessons very well.

Emory Oglethorpe: *smiles softly at her effort* Ean weala lean silna sa oaac faananam. Ira fewala irela anesa. Ira cailwla aey ane oaac laemma oem ires ane irewa irela tycill omes sa. Ira leam cailwla aey ane anireln ira ela laceam ameananaw ane irewa ean
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *smiles softly at her effort* It does not make me feel better. He bides his time. He leads you to feel sorry for him to hide his plan from me. He now leads you to think he is slow witted to hide it from you.

Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows nervously, blushes*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: Caitlyn...

Caitlyn Tarn: *blinks at Emory* Aey anmyca faceaela anirela... anirilan ilcc irysillla ilma lae.. ilvilellaan acelal faelv
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *blinks at Emory* You truly believe this... that all humans are so.. against elven beings?

Caitlyn Tarn: Aala, Emory
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: Yes, Emory

Emory Oglethorpe: *looks up at her wide eyed* Aey lailam ires! Aey lailam ires ilananilnyn sa! Aey aelal ... *seems confused suddenly*.. aey aelal tymeananyanaw sa omes ires.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *looks up at her wide eyed* You saw him! You saw him attack me! You even ... *seems confused suddenly*.. you even protected me from him.

Caitlyn Tarn: E lailam ires *emory* E lailam ires ilananilnyn illw aco... fyan E ilclae lailam ires tymeananyan ill aco el anira elama lailsa sesalan. Ean amilla sa oilycan, ira laireycw irilela ilananilnyaw sa, lean aey
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: I saw him *emory* I saw him attack an elf... but I also saw him protect an elf in the very same moment. It was my fault, he should have attaced me, not you.

Emory Oglethorpe: Ira laireycw irilela ilananilnynaw aey? Amira laireycw ira irilela ilananilnynaw aey?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: He should have attacked you? Why should he have attacked you?

Caitlyn Tarn: Fanyilylaa ean amilla sa oilycan, lean aeymla. *simply*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: Because it was my fault, not yours. *simply*

Emory Oglethorpe: Falaewala, *looks away* ira nyill'an ilananilnyn aey. Ira laawla aey. E amel'an anailnyir ires acelal. Lem amecc E cailw ires ane *Lathine* em *Broken Tree*, illw *Jenny* nyill we leaaniram.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: Besides, *looks away* he can't attack you. He needs you. I won't teach him elven. Nor will I lead him to Lathine or Broken Tree, and Jenny can do niether.

Emory Oglethorpe: *blinks* Iream amilla ean aeym oilycan?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *blinks* How was it your fault?

Caitlyn Tarn: *looks at Emory puzzled* Aniral aey faceaela Nilac, illw acelal latyemean.. il vmillw ireil' eo maxwell's, ane... ane waoailan anira Elves of Lathine?
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *looks at Emory puzzled* Then you believe Kael, an elven spirit.. a grand hoax of maxwell's, to... to defeat the Elves of Lathine?

Emory Oglethorpe: *blinks as if never thinking of that, narrows eyes and considers it* E wel'an anireln ira'la AnIrilan nycaelam. Le. Nilac sila fa mailc. Fyan E amecc lean cailw illa irysill lailm Broken Tree.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *blinks as if never thinking of that, narrows eyes and considers it* I don't think he's THat clever. No. Kael may be real. But I will not lead any human near Broken Tree.

Caitlyn Tarn: Fyan anirilan ela tymanyelaca amirilan Kael ela weelv, cailwelv yla ane Broken Tree Tyamiriltyla aey eyviran ane latyailn ane Kael aeymlaaco illw laaa eo ama nyill.. iracty ires ameanir eyan veelv ane Lathine.
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: But that is precisly what Kael is doing, leading us to Broken Tree Perhaps you ought to speak to Kael yourself and see if we can.. help him with out going to Lathine.

Emory Oglethorpe: *smiles half heartedly, sadly*
Emory Oglethorpe: Caitlyn.. *quietly*
Caitlyn Tarn: *smiles*
Caitlyn Tarn: *nods* Yes Emory

Emory Oglethorpe: Caitlyn.. amireca aniraa ilma lean irama, illw aey ilma omaa... E sylaan illan... E saill.. aey sylaan nyireelaa. Iream nyill aey nyelanelya ameanir Maxwell illw laanecc tymeananyan sa
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: Caitly*.. while they are not here, and you are free... I must ask... I mean.. you must choose. How can you continue with Maxwell and still protect me?

Caitlyn Tarn: *blushes furiously* *stammers* amire... amire lailala... E nyireelaa Maxwell? *puts her hands to her face*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *blushes furiously* *stammers* who... who says... I choose Maxwell? *puts her hands to her face*

Emory Oglethorpe: *smiles softly*
Caitlyn Tarn: *turns away embarrassed*
Emory Oglethorpe: *grabs her arm gently*

Emory Oglethorpe: *quietly* Wel'an aey?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *quietly* Don't you?

Caitlyn Tarn: E wel'an nleam *simply* Fyan... E... seviran fa ... *blushes* *frowns* We aey irilana sa leam
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: I don't know *simply* But... I... might be ... *blushes* *frowns* Do you hate me now?

Emory Oglethorpe: *frowns, sighs, smiles sadly* E we lean irilana aey Caitlyn. Iloanam... aeym laelv... *smiles softly, looks down blushing* ..E nyeycw lean irilana aey. Fyan aey nyelanelya ameanir ires. Illw aniral aey tymeananyan sa omes ires. Iream? Amira? Ean amecc elca anailm aey iltyilman.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *frowns, sighs, smiles sadly* I do not hate you Caitlyn. After... your song... *smiles softly, looks down blushing* ..I could not hate you. But you continue with him. And then you protect me from him. How? Why? It will only tear you apart.

Caitlyn Tarn: *looks at him curiously* E we amirilan E sylaan *simply* Amirilan sa irailman anaccla sa ane we. Amirilan sema nyill E we? *softly*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *looks at him curiously* I do what I must *simply* What my heart tells me to do. What more can I do? *softly*

Emory Oglethorpe: Aeym irailman anaccla aey ane we feanir? *surprised*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: Your heart tells you to do both? *surprised*

Caitlyn Tarn: *nods*

Emory Oglethorpe: *looks up at her and studies her face, confused* E wel'an .. ylwamlaanillw. *almost in a whisper*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *looks up at her and studies her face, confused* I don't .. understand. *almost in a whisper*

Caitlyn Tarn: Tyamiriltyla E ils anira filcillnya faanamaal aey feanir. *quietly*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: Perhaps I am the balance between you both. *quietly*

Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows hard* We aey illan sa ane ilnynyatyan anirilan?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *swallows hard* Do you ask me to accept that?

Caitlyn Tarn: *shakes her head* Le, E illan anirilan aey oecceam aeym irailman... lean aeym selw.
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *shakes her head* No, I ask that you follow your heart... not your mind..

Emory Oglethorpe: *stares at her with a pained expression* E nyill lean tycilnya aey el laynyir il tyelaeaneel, *Caitlyn* .. Sa irailman amecc lean ilcceam ean.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *stares at her with a pained expression* I can not place you in such a position, *Caitlyn* .. My heart will not allow it.

Emory Oglethorpe: *turns away*
Caitlyn Tarn: *nods quietly*

Emory Oglethorpe: *groans* Aey anireln sa selw ela vela. Wel'an aey?
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *groans* You think my mind is gone. Don't you?

Caitlyn Tarn: *opens eyes wide* Le, aey irilela il fmecceillan selw..
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *opens eyes wide* No, you have a brilliant mind...

Emory Oglethorpe: Aey anireln E's silw anireyvir
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: You think I'm mad though.

Caitlyn Tarn: Fyan aeym selw ela oycc eo irilanmaw.. illw oem veew maillael
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: But your mind is full of hatred.. and for good reason.

Emory Oglethorpe: Anirama ela le veew maillael.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: There is no good reason.

[i]Caitlyn Tarn: *shakes head again* Aey amecc laelam oelw oemveellalala el aeym selw.. elca el aeym irailman *taps his chest softly

Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *shakes head again* You will never find forgivness in your mind.. only in your heart *taps his chest softly*

Emory Oglethorpe: *looks down at her tapping* *frowns*

Emory Oglethorpe: *stares at the door* Anirama ela le veew maillael ane irylan acelal illw oaa.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *stares at the door* There is no good reason to hunt elven and fey.

Caitlyn Tarn: Le, aey selaylwamlaanillw.. aey irilela veew maillael ane irilana anirelaa amire irylan anira oaa. E nyill lean oilycan aey oem anirilan
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: No, you misunderstand.. you have good reason to hate those who hunt the fey. I can not fault you for that.

Emory Oglethorpe: E ylwamlaanillw. Aey selaylwamlaanillw. ... *turns to her, looks up* E irilela le veew maillael, fanyilylaa aniraa irilw le veew maillael.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: I understand. You misunderstand. ... *turns to her, looks up* I have no good reason, because they had no good reason.

Caitlyn Tarn: Fyan anira irilana irilla ane laanety.. lae anirilan veew maillael nyill.. f.. lae anirilan veew maillael nyill eelam nyesa evlemillny.. lae anirama nyill fa tyailny
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: But the hate has to stop.. so that good reason can.. be.. so that good reason can over come ignorance.. so there can be peace

Emory Oglethorpe: *smiles in shame* Laaa? Aey anireln sa evlemillan. *looks down again*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *smiles in shame* See? You think me ignorant. *looks down again*

Caitlyn Tarn: *lifts his face with her hand* Wew E lean laila aey irilela il fmecceillan selw? *softly*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *lifts his face with her hand* Did I not say you have a brilliant mind? *softly*

Emory Oglethorpe: *face lifts, but eyes stay downcast, settling on her bosom*
Caitlyn Tarn: *bossom rises and falls as she breathes*
Emory Oglethorpe: *his face softens as that of a child in his mother's comforting embrace*
Caitlyn Tarn: *pulls her hand back shyly*
Emory Oglethorpe: *reaches to catch her hand*
Caitlyn Tarn: *allows him to hold her hand* *looks at him curiously*

Emory Oglethorpe: *whispers* Aey Wew laelv.. failyaneoycca. *looks her in the eye softly*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *whispers* You Did sing.. beautifully. *looks her in the eye softly*

Caitlyn Tarn: *blushes* anirilln aey *softly* *embarassed*
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *blushes* thank you *softly* *embarassed*

Emory Oglethorpe: *swallows timidly* illw E nleam iream.. iream synyir aey sylaan irilela.. amillanaw ane iracty sa.. ane .. ..ane eelamnyesa aeym.. *smiles softly*.. lairalalala, aleyvir ane laelv ilceyw cena anirilan.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *swallows timidly* and I know how.. how much you must have.. wanted to help me.. to ... ..to overcome your.. *smiles softly*.. shyness, enough to sing aloud like that.

Caitlyn Tarn: *nods* E amilla hyeana walatymilana ane laelv.. synyir calala ... el omelan eo lae sill.. laesaanesala sa oailm oem eaniramla.. eelamnyesala sa oailmla oem salaac
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: *nods* I was quite desperate to sing.. much less ... in front of so many.. sometimes my fear for others.. overcomes my fears for myself

Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *blushes, face down* *moves his finger nervously toward her chest* *blushes, face down* *moves his finger nervously toward her chest*
Caitlyn Tarn: *looks at him curiously* *looks down at her chest*

Emory Oglethorpe: *quietly, embarrassed* Ean irilla faal wanyilwala laelnya illaanirelv irilla .. aneynyiraw sa. Anirama. *places his finger gently over her heart* *slowly pulls his hand away*
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *quietly, embarrassed* It has been decades since anything has .. touched me. There. *places his finger gently over her heart* *slowly pulls his hand away*

Emory Oglethorpe: *looks at the floor*

Caitlyn Tarn: E ils laemma ean irilla faal lae celv... tyamiriltyla eo aey nyeycw naaty aeym irailman etyal.. ean amel'an fa lae cel
Caitlyn Tarn says in Elven: I am sorry it has been so long... perhaps if you could keep your heart open.. it won't be so long next time

Emory Oglethorpe: *lets out a quiet sighing chuckle* Ama lairilcc laaa.
Emory Oglethorpe says in Elven: *lets out a quiet sighing chuckle* We shall see.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Realms of Annakolia Forum Index -> Sidonia's School for Adventurers All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: